Clonazepam and pregnancy, please help!
I am 7 weeks pregnant.  I have been taking clonazepam for the past 3 years.  I had an incapacitating panic attack 4 years ago which lasted a week.  I could not even get out of bed, it was horrible.  But of course, as panic and anxiety goes, I couldn't sleep because I was in a total state of panic.  Previous to that episode, I had a panic attack 7 years before that pretty much shut me down for 2 months.  When I had my first child, I was on all types of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety, namely clonazepam 0.5mg.  I went off everything cold turkey and had a healthy baby boy.  I did not go back on any meds until my second panic attack 3 years ago.  My concern is that I did not plan my current pregnancy and I have been taking 1mg of clonazepam once a day.  I've been trying to cut back and have cut down to .75mg over the past 2 weeks and now I am working to get down to .5mg, but I'm having some trouble.  Plus I'm completely freaking out that the baby may already have irrepairable damage due to my use of clonazepam which is not helping my stress level.  Problem is, I am unable to fall asleep without it.
Is there something else that I can take that is safer to use during pregnancy?  I am very concerned that my baby is going to pay for my anxiety.  Please help.  
Run............do NOT walk, to your OB/GYN and lay all this out to him/her. No one on this forum is qualified to give you the kind of advice you need NOW!
Keep us posted, OK?
Peace
Greenlydia
I agree with Greenlydia.  Make an appointment with your OB/GYN asap.  This is a question for a qualified clinician who knows your history...but I feel for you.
Good luck,
Liv