Cold Hands and Feet
I was wondering if anyone else has cold hands and feet? Is that an anxiety symptom or could it be something serious? I really get worried when it comes to my health and I am waiting for my insurance to kick in.
yes i just have had anxiety and panic for around a month and i noticed my feet get severly cold along with my hands. just letting you know.
I would not jump to anxiety so quickly.. you could have a perspiration problem.. but if your hands and feet get cold and sweaty when you are nervous or begin thinking about something that worries you.. regardless if it is trivial or not. It depends on the type of Anxiety.. but if you noticed it is in crowds or around other people that you do not know or situations you are not familiar with then perhaps it is a social problem.. or if it is not that then look for related symptoms within your family, it could be genetic. I think you might possibly worry too much which in turn gets yourself worked up and then you become anxious and begin to feel these symptoms..
The link below has a lot of info on common symptoms and causes of anxiety, I thought it might help!

http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles/anxiety.html