Anxiety Community
Constant Urination due to anxiety
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Urination due to anxiety

ok,this is kinda awkward,but i need to fix it so thats why im on here.I'm a male teenager in highschool,and i've had this problem ever since entering 7th grade.Every hour after class i have to pee,and so i go to the restroom and then im out of there onto my next class.The last couple years i thought,well i've got a weak bladder,but i can manage.However,last year it got significantly worse.I  had to fake illness to get out of my final exam(we're not allowed to use the bathrooms during this;each exam is 2 hours long) so i could use the restroom.And this year its only gotten worse.It's the third day of school,and i've already had 2 'emergencies' so i could use the restroom.The wierd thing is though,is that whenever i get up to leave my class and im in the hallway,i hardly have to go anymore.And when i pee im getting a trickle,it's barely enough to make a sound.

I think though is that i get worried about having to use the bathroom,and this worry actually increases me having to go.This morning I was so nervous about having to use the bathroom I almost threw up,i gagged almost a dozen times sitting there in english.It's strange though,in classes that have a bathroom in it or shorter half hour classes,im fine,totally at ease.But when its an hour long class or more i panic,and struggle to hold out.I believe its just a sympton from anxiety,but i could be wrong about this.Anyone have any clues and or remedies?