Anxiety Community
Constant fear of people dying? Anxiety or just a phase?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Hi! Im new here. So I thought I'd give this a try.
I always have the fear or my loved ones dying. This started about 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm only 16 years old. I've always been a worrier - but not to this extend.
I have looked up every single cause of anxiety. Only two fit my situation.
1. Loneliness - I'm usually home alone after school. Its been two years since my sister went to further her studies abroad and my parents dont get home until 7:30-8. And even then, we dont do much together.
2. Stress - In recent years, my family is going through some financial problems. I have worried just a little bit about it, but not too much.

I mean, I know that.. You can't change your fate, and that I should just live my life to the fullest and enjoy all the time I have with them. But I can't help it, I can't stop worrying even if I want to.

I don't want to go to a doctor! I don't want to go on medication! Please help me!! I feel like this is taking over my life and it's keeping me from being happy.

Every answer will be much appreciated.
Honey you are too young to worry your self sick, enjoy your life think about happy things, you have so much life ahead of you...  
Hi Char,
Anxiety stems from lack of mental control in a physical world. There are things that dont have answers and the reason for this is that the question cant be answered. When will someone dye is not possible to know. Many things are this way and as you age you will come across more these issues.
This is where your faith comes into play, not just faith in a supreme being, but faith in the Universe and your place here.

Try not to live in fear, but live in faith and enjoy all that you love while you have them.
I know how hard this can be but you are going to be just fine. You need to find a way to get some of that stress off of your shoulders and relax. Do you meditate or work out?  Both of those can really really help and coming on sites like this can too. You need to be able to express your fears.

Fearing loved ones dying is understandable, I think its something I have always feared myself but as Life360 said, its also where your faith comes into play. Relax, and enjoy every moment you have.
OncecleanNserene commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
17 mins ago
Dalubaba commented on Rainbow
1 hr ago
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago