Anxiety Community
"Conversations" Inside My Head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

"Conversations" Inside My Head

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and hello. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a sixteen year old student, writer, drummer, singer, adviser and many more from Sydney. This time it is me who needs the advice. As I said in the title, I have conversations in my head. With people who do and do not exist. It could be with Stefanie, a friend I lost in August, it could be with my friends, it could be with someone who does not exist. It could be described as thoughts which act out situations. Conversations I could have in real life but do not.

But I take them to heart. Even though I knoww these are not real, I constantly worry about them. As if I am going to have these conversations with, people, as if I really have met those people and as if I have the courage to ever tlak to Stefanie again.

I do not even look like me in these conversations, I look (HOT). They could be called dayreams, they could be called conversations, but they are things which I take to heart and constantly worry about, even though I know they have never happened.

Help me, thoughts, comments, advice, love, stories, whatever.

Sorry for any mistakes, I had that problem, you know the one where you have the cursor in the middle of a sentence and it immediately overlaps anything in it's path?

Khatiz.
Tags: Conversation, inside, head, years, Heart, help, Life, worry, Love, friends, problem, help me
I think your brain is on overtime.  You need to take a step back seperate reality from the daydream.  I think everyone daydreams from time to time and play out scenerios in our heads so that is normal.  The fact that you are taking what is going on in your head to heart I am wondering if these things could be fears that you are having.

I think the loss of your friend is playing a huge role in what is going on with you.  It might not be a bad idea to speak to a therapist about this.  Losing someone you care about is tough and sometimes we don't think it is having a negative affect on us when it really is.

I really do hope you start feeling better soon.
Missy1231984 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...