Anxiety Community
Could I be pregnant? 3 periods, 2 negative pregnancy tests, still scare...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I be pregnant? 3 periods, 2 negative pregnancy tests, still scared???

I know I shouldn't be pregnant deep down, but I'm still scared by some fluke of nature that I am. I had sex for the last time in May, three months ago. The day after I had sex I had a full, 5 day period. Then, I had another period the next month. I was still nervous so i took two pregnancy tests, weeks apart. They both read negative. The next month I had another period, albeit a bit lighter. All in all I used up a box of tampons after 2 periods. Me and the guy also had protected sex, I wasn't on bc, but we did use a condom and I asked him to check it for leaks. He's 21, and a marine so he definetly doesnt have time for a kid either, I'm a full time college student. Could there be some kind of possibility I'm pregnant? I havent had any morning sickness, I pee the same as I always have, but i feel bigger, and my boobs were hurting last week. If I were pregnant it would be about 3 months. Could I still be pregnant?
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I dont understand y u think u can be pregnant....
Blank
10064121_tn?1407560900
I don't think you're pregnant. Go get a blood test at your doctor if you want to be sure.
Blank
So ur going to abstain right? Because if u cant have protected sex without extreme paranoia even after 3 periods then u are not ready for sex. Your not pregnant. However if u continue to worry n stress so much its not only going to affect ur schooling but it will affect ur body too.
Blank
Oh my bad this is a troll. Ur a male
Blank
Yes, I have already made the decision to be celibate. You're right - I am in no way ready, and I wish I had realized that. I guess what really scares me is the potential consequences of a pregnancy. My family is very strict and religious and they would disown me.... I'm ashamed because I am an educated young woman but I can't even get over this paranoia...
Blank
8364464_tn?1408315992
This is definitely a dude-_- well at least what the profile says...
Blank
No I'm not a male or a troll I promise!! I'm seriously just a scared 19 year old girl with alot to lose. I know it sounds crazy, but it makes me anxious, I'm sorry I wish I could explain it better
Blank
Guys I'm not a dude, I literally just made this profile to ask the question and I din't even bother to check the information... I'll change it now but I swear I'ma girl
Blank
okay, I dont know how to change my gender on here, really I dont usually use forums but I really dont know how to convince you guys that im a girl... I mean, why would a troll go through all of this trouble??
Blank
8364464_tn?1408315992
Ok then I'm sorry for my comment.  But no you shouldn't be pregnant if you had sex protected
Blank
7174950_tn?1406664709
This doesn't add up right the way its been put and stuff I'm confused
Blank
If you were 3 months pregnant you'd have a positive test. Mine was positive before my missed period.
Blank
There is no way you could be... and if it worries you that much don't have sex.. for real.
Blank
No I really doubt you're pregnant. If you had sex the day before your period then you had already ovulated. Three periods and negative tests should tell you enough. I don't know why you think you would be pregnant.
Blank
Thanks everybody I think I really am overreacting. I guess I'm just scared of what would happen if I were actually pregnant. Thanks guys, seriously.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on photo
1 hr ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
1 hr ago