Anxiety Community
Couldnt control my body!!!! HELP!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Couldnt control my body!!!! HELP!

Hi, yesterday i got into a huggeeee argument with my girlfriend. she threw me out of the house. it was preety heated.. but when i was sitting on the stair all of assuden i flew back and my body became numb i was shaking and i couldnt stop. i had no control of my body. i could hear and see everything. but i couldnt control the movements my body was making. what does that mean? was it a seizure? or emotional shock? anyone has any ideas of what that could have been pleasee HELP ME AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD VISIT MY DOCTOR?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2010625_tn?1329375656
Wow that sounds scary! I am not sure what it could be. I would say talk to a doctor about it.
Blank
480448_tn?1403547723
You definitely need to see your doctor.
Blank
3149845_tn?1414182164
Definitely see a doctor about that and try not to get so upset and fighting with your girlfriend. Sounds like your body was not ready to sit down.  You were really wound up and sitting down had a sprung coil effect. Next time you get into such a uproar, try going out for a jog to release the bend up energy.

Also if i might add, if you see the conversation with your girlfriend not going anywhere positive, just try to walk away or change your approach to what you are saying.
You are one person and she is another. You both have different lifes experiences and perhaps different lifes outlook. She is not you, and you are not her. You are 2 completely different people, who, when its all said and done will be accountable to yourself in the end.
Opinions are not the issue, but ones ability to communicate and this communication, if its of love, should be set where the outcome is loving.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
2 hrs ago
Blank
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
2 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Important Factors Typ...
6 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA
Blank
anxiety860