Anxiety Community
Cymbalta - side effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cymbalta - side effects

Hi, I'm a 39 year old male who has been on 30 mg Cymbalta for a little over 2 years.  I have moved several times in these two years so it was hard to be followed by a doctor regularly.  It's been the med that has helped me most with my anxiety so I have just kept taking it.  Recently I cut down to one 30 mg pill every other day because of financial reasons but now I've been back on 30 mg for a week.  Yet, since I got back on 30 mg. a day I've been feeling very unmotivated, my mental acuity has decreased and I feel my thinking is cloudy.  Is this more likely overdose (after my body had gotten used to 30 mg every other day) or late withdrawal symptoms?  I'm thinking of going back to 30 mg every other day and ultimately to stop.  I'm a teacher and this is really affecting my performance in the classroom.
Related Discussions
Speaking as a medical professional, PLEEEEEASE don't adjust your meds and treat yourself! ESP with drugs that affect your brain. I KNOW they are expensive, but you are only possibly hurting yourself. When you can't afford the medication TELL THE DOCTOR and allow them to find a different medication OR they can help you contact the drug company and get the med for you, IF you fit the requirements by that drug company.
Call the prescribing MD and tell her/him what you have been doing and allow the DOCTOR to help you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
242912_tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on mclovin
4 hrs ago
Blank
Swollentoe commented on joycake's status
4 hrs ago
11013830_tn?1414561463