Anxiety Community
Cymbalta Questions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Cymbalta Questions

Hi everyone!  Iv been taking celexa for the last four years for depression and anxiety and my doctor wants me to try Cymbalta as my celexa is no longer working and I have been suffering from pain that they believe is nerve related.  Iv ready alot of reviews on this drug and not sure if its something I want to take, then again, iv read really good reviews on it.  Anyone out there ever taken this drug and if so how was your experience with it.  Im just afraid to try something new and worried about side effects.
I can only give you my experience, which is what you're asking for. I found that it worked very well for my depression but did not help my anxiety at all. For some people it can be stimulating. There may be the option, if you decide to take Cymbalta,to add an anti anxiety med to it. Something you can talk to your Dr about if you find that Cymbalta does not help your anxiety.
thanks for the reply remar!  right now I take ativan along with my celexa, it seems like my anxiety has just gotten insane.  Im pretty sure it all has to due with the fact that i have been having pelvic pain and they cant figure out what is causing it.  Being in pain all the time is enough to drive anyone crazy..  Are you still taking taking? if not, how was it getting off?  
lulu747 commented on Feeling real and tryi...
ziptup added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
vicki595 commented on Feeling real and tryi...