Cymbalta for anxiety anyone?
Hey guys, I know its more of a "varies from person to person" kind of thing, but has anyone had any experience with the SSNRI Cymbalta? either good or bad? any side affects? etc...  I dont suffer from any depression, just anxiety and panic attacks out of the blue. I'm on Klonopin now but the doc prescribed me the cymbalta and told me if i wanted, i could fill it and try it.
anyone out theree?
Hey batmanjoey,my name is Gary about 3 mouths ago I also started having panic attacks and anxiety out of the blue myself.the Doctors put me on buspirone 7.5mg twice a day took that about 4weeks did not help,but the Xanax .05mg work for me as needed.then they put me on lexapro/celexa 20 mg worst thing I ever took mad my aniexty levels go through the roof.I guess is what I'm trying to say is different Meds work on different people and different effects ,hope your Meds work out for you,but Xanax is my friend, don't leave with out it.
I have been on cymbalta for 2 years now and since being on it I only have mild panic attacks. I am also on it for anxiety and panic.
i have what appears to be a feeling of pens and needles sticking in my back and going down my spine.  I was told that it could be crannial fluild but not sure, if anyone has experience these feeling and found something that would ease the pain please let me know.