Derealization or this disorder called somatoform?
I don't no what somatoform is but i asked a lot of doctors on just answer website and one said it looked like that's what I have.  4 months ago I over ate and decided to relieve myself by vomiting I know dumb so no lecture please. Anyways i never actually ended up vomiting. I new something was in there so I kept pushing and pushing (dry heaving) then all of a sudden I became spaced out, everything just looks a little different, it's hard to explain. The feeling never went away it's here all the time 24/7. Along with my eyes heaving heavy and tired aaalll thee tiimmee and my upper back of my neck is always tight. I thought I must have hurt something in my body but iv had tons o blood work , MRI, cat scan and spinal tap. Doctors just keeps saying it is anxiety but I never thought I had anxiety or a panic attack and why come on when I was heaving ? I don't understand. So now i believe somehow I have derealization which makes me feel little better because there is a good chance of working at it and making a full recovery even though it wouldn't be easy. I was the happiest 20 yr old girl ever before this happened. I was always having fun and now i cant do much of anything . I just had to quit my job and probably have to move back home :(  can you get derealization for no reason or not no why? O does it look like I have this somatoform disorder which i hope i don't because it looks worse than derealization. The doctor on just answer said that derealization is a symptom of somatoform but iv looked it up and cant find anything about that. I just don't no what I should believe. Everyone tells me different things. My symptoms just remind me of derealization. I dont know. Heellpp meeee plea see!
anyone?
It sounds like derealization to me. This condition is the result of a tired mind due to stress. You must give it time to heal.

Its a shame you had to quit your job because of this condition. Was it that bad? Are your parents helpful and supportive with you going through this?

I dont know much about the other disorder you brought up. Sorry