Anxiety Community
Diarrhea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Diarrhea

Hey guys,
last night I had diarrhea for no reason, now im scared that i have a parasite, or intestional disease or colon cancer or something bad like that.
I had abdominal pain before i went, and then after then it went away.
My mom thinks its from somehting I ate.
Last week i had a whole can of cashews one day, then like 12 pieces of cucumber with the skin on another day.
My stool was kinda greenish.
Well I woke up in a panic attack this morning and then got the pains and gas right after.
And just now I went again, and It wasent FULL BLOWN diarrhea but it was watery.
IM SO SCARED I HAVE SOMETHING BAD.
someone help.
I usually get these pains often but they feel like gas pains but i cant pass gas.
PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.
and reasure me that there is nothing seriously wrong with me.
Thanks.
cashews will make you go and cucumber will make it green!!! i have it quite often well nearly every morning but its part of anxiety. i wouldn worry too much it can happen for a number of non life threatenin reasons anxiety being the biggest one, i would only visit the doctor if it gets troublesome, maybe your mum is right it could be something you ate
You sound like you may have a little stomach bug....I have the same thing today....but, I have extremely bad stomach (gas) pains today....sometimes I pass it, sometimes it is in other areas of my stomach....

You definitely do not have any of those terrible diseases...you have a stomach virus and it will be totally gone by Tuesday.......

Now, stop freaking yourself out, because bad anxiety can definitely cause stomach pains and diarrhea also (I get that all the time, too!)

Best to you! and feel better!
thanks guys. I went again not to long ago. Still watery. I just hoped i didnt have a parasite. Thanks to both of you. And it does seem to get worse the more anxious i get.
Remember that one of the systems MOST affected by anxiety...especially panic...is the GI system!!  It causes diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, you name it.

I promise you that you do not have a parasite, or any horrible disease!

ANY time you get anxious or have a panic attack, you will amost always notice some sort of GI symptom.  When I have a panic attack.....(not to be frank here)...I have to go RIGHT NOW!!!!  As a result of that...I have developed poopypantsphobia (why yes, a REAL medical term, tyvm!).

Hopefully...that gave you a chuckle and made you realize that you are perfectly normal with perfectly normal.....um.....stool.  No, not the foot stool variety either!  ;0)

One last thing...remember that even without anxiety.....the color and consistency of your stool can vary for all kinds of reasons.  That is perfectly normal.  One day it may be the color of the mud, the next day, like a green highlighter you may have in your drawer.  ;0)

Okay?

(Don't MAKE me talk about poop anymore.....I really could go on for hours....lol.  NONE of you wants that, trust me!!!!!!!!!)
anxiety, trust me. im new to this and i know for sure it is anxiety, i have an aint that suffers from anxiety aswell and trust me she have the same problem and if thats not good enough for you check this out

http://www.****.***

this site have all the symtoms (symptoms) and still there is more not listed, but diarrhea is one of them.take a look you will feel alot better
HA YOUR FINE... I GET THAT FOR NO REASON SOMETIMES ITS JUST NATURAL U DONT HAVE TO BE SCARED I BLASTED THE BOWL TODAY . IT ALSO COULD BE CASUE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ENOUGH ELECTROLIGHT AND DRINKING WATER BUT ITS PROBABLY SOMETHING YOU ATE I USE TO HAVE THAT LIKE EVERYDAY I HAVE A SENSITIVE STOMACH EXSPECIALLY IF YOU DRINK ALCOHOL OR FIRST WAKE UP SMOKE A CIG ITS NTOHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT **** IF IT WAS ID BE IN TROUBLE CUZ I GET IT ALL THE TIME MAYBE U HAVE IBS OR SOMETHING BUT BLASTING THE BOWL OCCASIONALLY IS TOTALLY FINE

ALSO SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GET ANXOIUS  YOU HAVE TO **** TOO OR GE PANIKY OR WORRIED IT MAKES YOU STOMACH HURT

LIKE EVERYTIME WE GO TO THE RIVER MY LIL SISTER HAS THE GREEN APPLE SPLATTERS AND ITS SERIUSLY EVERYTIME

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
Okay, thanks for all the input.
SO this is all anxiety, cuz ive had nausea too.
and i still have the cramping in my abdomin (abdomen).
im still scared tho.
like i cant get it out of my mind that i might have like a disease or like cancer.
Dont worry the stomach bug is going around.
mishymoshymarcy Head in the books Marcy. Do... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
lulu747 commented on 8 months off Subutex ...