Dinintel and Panic Attacks
Dr Rob, I have a BMI of 24.4, but have been taking Dinintel (Asenlix) because I am studying and I am told it will help me to stay awake.  I have not eaten much in the last week.  This morning I pushed myself in a three mile road run, did not rehydrate at the end, then had a wierd episode where i screamed uncontrollaby.   Could this have been the consequence of the Dinitel, or was  as a result of it low blood sugar as one doctor said?  
He ev1--today is day 7 for me and I am happy to report to you that I am seeing where I have lost some pounds-I know this because I have tried on some of my clothes that I cud not fit in b4 I started taking Dinintel and they go on jus fine. I am going to put of using the scale until am on my third week-I have not experience any lost of sleep as I did b4--my mouth is dry and I have no desire to eat what so ever-I will be visiting the gym to assist me this this weight that I so need to loose-as I told you b4 I want to LZE this Nasty 50 lbs I have gained--wish me luck--will keep you posted. Good luck to you all.
Day 10, Yes ppl Dinintel works. I can see it clearly. I love this pill. I have no side effects-since I started except for one night I could not sleep. Wow!!!!!!!!!! I got them when I went to Jamaica, I dont know what am going to do when these are finish. I have to loose this 50 pounds and I now with this I can. I just wish I had someone who can mail it to me. I had gotten a 60 day supply. This pill is a miracle worker, am loving myself already and I havent reached my target weight loss as yet. I would tell those of you who are struggling with that extra pounds that just wont go.........try Dinintel, it really works.
is it safe to take dinitel while you are on your period??
2day is day 13, I had some grilled chicken yesterday about 5oz and my stomach felt swollen all day, it was uncomfortable. I found that when I do try to eat and I mean try as you really have no craving  for food if you're taking Dinintel. (You always feel full and there is no craving period.)
I feel really sick NAUSEAOUS)  whenever I do eat-what do I eat? a lil piece of fish or chicken, I eat an apple a day and drink lots of water. It takes me the whole day to eat the apple, I plan on drinking my fruits and vegetable as I know I do need something to keep me going.
I will keep you posted. PS...I look great.
Today is my first day. I felt a little nauseous couples hours after but that was about it. I can already fell my appetite suppressing.

I will keep you posted.  
Day 21-Happy to report that I braved the scale today and I lost a whoppoing 20 POUNDS-Dinintel ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're trying to loose pounds that just wont go away PLEASE try DININTEL-it works-YEAH for ME.
i live in trinidad and yes you can get dinintel over the counter. it has to be good because some weight loss clinic in trin take the pill out of it's original package and give them to you at a higher cost and when i say higher i mean higher . i was a victim of that what you all need to do is use a vitamin b complex with it and don't take it after 10am and you all will be fine and yes it work.....
I live in Trinidad have not started the pill as yet.  Earlier today i called the Pharmacy to see if they had a drug by the name of Phertermine a medicated drug that helps you loose weight, however the Pharmacist told me that we don't have that drug in Trinidad and the drug that is under the Phertemine drug list here is we have Dinintel, So i am eager to use it.  Do you think its really a good product.  Came online to do some research of the pill and saw your comment please help me to make the right choice.
i started taking dinitel for two weeks now  i  i've lost 10lbs the only side effect i've exprience so far is dry mouth and i've notice am having problems to sleep at nights but am not going to stop am looking great my goal is 50lbs and heading there.
Hi all,
I live in trinidad and it is indeed true that you can purchase dinintel over the counter.  I must admit that i had a very large appetite, but since I've started this drug, my appetite has decresed significantly.  Drinking water helps with the dry mouth. I usually eat beacuse i know that i have to.  No problems sleeping though, but I do get pains in my chest and headahes.  Once I'm on the pill i lose weight, but im concerned as to if im hurting myself.  Im just doing some research to find the truth!  will keep you posted
Hi I live in Tinidad also  i recently joined a weight loss clinic today is my first day of taking the pill and they also give me a vitamin with it, they wouldn't tell me what it was but i know what it looks like....
I hope this is safe to take and it does not harm me in any way because i would really like to have another baby...
if anyone has any advise please feel free to do so thks in advance
Approx. 3yrs ago I used dinintel and it worked, I went from 195 to 172 in months I got the dry mouth and my appetite was suppressed and like some of you I got the palpitations and headaches, so i stopped.  Now am taking it again as i regained more weight, am 211 now but now I only take one daily with breakfast with a vit b complex, and drink extreme amounts of water for the dry mouth, this will also curb gum diseases as dry mouth does that. I have no problems sleeping at all, no palpitations, It makes me feel euphoric and i love that feeling.  

My advice -  take it with a meal and a vit b complex, not by itself and one daily to curb these symptoms some of u mentioned  

hi! i took dinitel for the first time 2 years ago via recommemdation from a girlfriend and I was not disappointed! I went from 140lbs to 125lbs in a matter of 2wks! it was incredible however this drug is extremely addictive especially when you start seeing results. I told all my girlfriends about it.

the recommended maximum use of dinitel is 3 wks, I was on it for over twice that time. I experienced headaches, a racing heartbeat and tremendous boost in energy. eventually I stopped and the weight came flying back on with some extra. My gyno strongly adviced me to stop taking it as I have PCOS and was trying to get pregnant.

Now I am contemplating taking dinitel again. This time however I plan to eat better and once I have lost my goal weight of 30lbs, will try my best to maintain. I would recommend dinitel once you have a set goal weight and always remember that taking a pill is an easier way out. Good luck everyone!
I took dinnitel for about 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds, but I started having anxiety attacks.  The last episode left me in the hospital over night, I felt like a mad woman.  My speech was slurred and I was aware of what was going on.  Very Scary. You will lose weight but at what cost.  I'm sure this wont happen to everyone that take dinnitel but do you really want to find out> I would not reccommend anyone to take this.
i live in uk and i have started using dinintel. this has been a blessing as i have tried lot of diets. i have taken it for 30 days and i plan to continue as i could see the good results. i have looked everywhere to but dinintel unfortunately i do not know where to look. i would appreciate if anyone could let me know where to buy it in the uk, as i intend to continue with this.
i order from overseas takes a while to reach uk anyone want info can send me a pm
i live in trinidad and i have been using dinintel for a three weeks now. it is an amazing product. i have lost 14 pounds. this pill is relatively cheap here (less that $2. TT)
nirvana weight loss clinic gives you dinintel to lose weight and charges $800.00 for a month's supply.  many people don't know that this same medication can be purchased over the counter.
SCREW NIRVANA WEIGHT LOSE CLINIC... they are only scamming people of their hard earned money.....
how often must you take dinintel
hi to everyone,,i use to weigh 216lb in 2002 and my doctor put me on dinintel and i went down to 179lb with no side effect,,i am 214lbs now and today is my second day and it makes my mouth really really dry,,within the next 3 weeks will let u know the result,,no side effect as yet
i just brought dinintel and after reading all these different sides effects i"m so scared of taking any i want to lose weight badly . I already suffer from migrane headaches ppls i scared. By the way i"m from barbados.
hi i am using this pill of and on, ia getting chest, arm and leg pain, ia m not sure if the pain is because i am not eating neough food or what, what king of heart problems occurs
hi i'm taking this pill from november 2011 to fefbruary 19th 2011 i went to the doctor to see how much weight i've lost, she said 5kg, i was 17 stones. But my bloodpressure was sky rockecting she had to do it a second time, which was the same. i got off the pulls for a week the had a retest, it was ok, back to normal! thank God. any way i will be taking them not soon but later and reduce the dosage to 1 per day. This pill realy works, but at what price!!!!!!! I am from london Uk. But i get it posted to me from Jamaica.
i have taken the pill before and i had lost weight but i gain back the weight,i am going to start back taking them i hope i got the same results.it is becoming hard to get in trinidad because the agents are out of stock,good thing i found a pharmacy that has.
Hi, this is my first day using Dinintel and I live in the Bahamas. Wish me luck!!!  
I'll keep you all posted.
Hey guys,I live in Trinidad as well.The tablet is a superb and can be sold over the counter.Every pharmacy sells this tablet in Trinidad.
I have lost over 20lbs in 4 weeks and still taking this drug.I only take one early in the morning and eat less during the day and exercise in the night.I do tend to forget to eat as time flies so fast.This drug really worksssss.
Hi everyone,
Did you all know that if  you were taking Dinintel, apply for a job and were requested to do a blood test, your results would come up positive for Amphetamine? That is why it is so addictive. It is known to deplete the body of all vitamins with prolonged use. Especially Vitamin D which causes bone pains and many types of cancer. It makes you paranoid and after a while it no longer makes you lose weight but,instead, makes you fatter when the toxins start accumulating in the body. BAD STUFF!!. That is why some Doctors are reluctant to prescribe it. I wonder about the Trinis who allow it to be had over the counter.
It messes with the brain as well... confuses the hell out of you and makes you unable to figure out where you are or which way to turn to go home. This Dinintel is very hard to stop taking after a while, because the brain is altered and keeps telling you that you cannot accomplish the task without DININTEL!!!!!
Well guys today is my first day starting on dinintel, Im only starting with one a day for 2 days to see how i feel then would continue with 2 a day for about 4 weeks! ADVICE: what is the best thing to eat with this and also, can u drink diet cola with it?
today's  my 2nd day and i only ate 2 mangoes yesterday, im feeling great this morning
I have been taking dinintel for 5 days now, and for some reason have not lost a lb, i eat less, like minimal amount of food, the first day i only had a sandwhich and a danish, and for the rest of the time, nothing, am i doing something wrong.
I started on 21/05/11 and lost 6 lbs
I am Trinidad
I live in Freeport, Bahamas and I took this pill and let me just say that I think that it is just awesome! I lost a large amount of weight and I loved it. I did not experience any heart racing, headaches or anything really, all I had was dry mouth like a funny taste in my mouth and I think that it was because lack of water I was extremely busy at my job so I meanly forgot to drink anything. I ate little of everything when I did eat and I didn't really change anything about my diet. I literally forgot to eat or that I didn't eat and I had tons of energy. But let me reiterate that you NEED to drink lots of water and I found it helpful to take vitamins (any of your choice) and I exercised every day! It's not as easy to get them any more but you can get a prescription and according to the Doctors you have to be considered over weight in order to get a prescription! But I totally plan on taking them again and they aren't that costly either.
What is your daily dose of dinintel?
As with anything it take time and dedication, with all the diets and pills i have tried dinnitel really works but you have got to ensure that one pill is taken first thing in the morning with a meal and the other not later than 10 hours before sleeptime, some vitamins especially B and D, lots of water as it helps with the flushing of the toxins, as we should all know the body is 70% water, exercise and diet plays an important part in the use of dinnitel, as the diet speed up the process and exercise helps with the panic fellings, i also  suggest taking it no longer that 3 weeks, which after you can do a detox, say the master cleanse and resume to it if so desired, there is no easy way to weight loss, as there was an easy way to weight gain, a positive mind set and seeing the goal is paramount, believe and we will achieve. PS Ensure that you eat and healthy!
I take 1 tablet in the morning with a glass of water and walk for 30 - 45 mins, and have enough energy to see me through the day but by 9pm i get sleepy. I only take one a day I think my body has to get use to it first before I take the recomended two per day. I drink a lot of water through the day and eat far less, its not that i forget to eat (i had stomach issues before and had have to eat on time three times a day) I just eat less and healthier; the grease turns me off now and so does the sweets. I have lost 10lbs after finishing a strip and i skipped weekends. no side effects so far other than when i tried taking two in a day my heart beated really fast.
I want to lose 80lbs so i'm glad that this pill is available, now that I get hear about the vitamin issue I will stock up on the vitamin B and D.
i have been taking dinintel for 10 days and it has definitely cut  my appetite i drink loads of water.... Some days more than 8 glasses of water... I've had no sleeping problems and no panic attacks... it really makes your mouth dry but it definitely

Honestly because of my crappy work schedule and school i have no time to exercise... but i try to walk around the office for no reason at all... lol..

I really hope i lose some weight soon... i am going to try to exercise from tmrw... and stick with it... i weight 190lbs and my height is 5ft4' my ideal weight would be 140... i really need to lose this weight...

Gosh i really need to get into it... i will keep you all posted.... good luck all...

i live in trinidad.. and i paid TT $10.00 for a card that's like US$1.50...
Hi all, what i can say is Dinintel does suppress appetite and cravings and i am only taking it once a day.However i feel a slight stiffness in my neck and shoulders and a little lightheaded also my head feels like it wants to hurt, u know like when ur beginning to get a migraine.Hmm should i continue?
As previous post said you need to drink a lot of water, that really helps. some exercise helps too, thing is it gives you excess energy and if you don't do something to burn it you start feeling sick. Just dont over do the exercise start off slow and you will find that each day you can do more.
But with all things in this life you need to follow your instinct and do what is right for you.
I used to take Dinintel when I was younger but hadn't taken it for years. Recently I started going to the gym and got a personal trainer so my mom (a pharmacist in JA) sent me some to help with my weight loss. She of course warned me about side effects - the increased heart rate and increased blood pressure that would occur if I didn't workout while taking the pill - and that I had to take 1 pill early in the morning and the other before 12 noon, never after 12p or it keeps you awake at night. The wakefulness isn't a problem for me because I sometimes work nights.

I started taking the pills on July 4th, 2011 but because I had just started a new job I didn't have as much time to work out as I did before.What that caused was the increased heart rate, increased blood pressure (which I monitored), and in the mornings even when doing the simplest thing or walking just a few steps, I sweat like I just jogged for 2 miles! However, I never feel irritable, angry, depressed,confused, nor hyperactive like some other people have posted. It also suppressed my appetite somewhat but definitely not like what some people posted. I could still eat, maybe a little too much.. lol. The diet pill actually makes me feel like I'm working out just from doing simple things, I have energy to take me through the day, able to feel full even with small meals, and I'm focused on my work. After about 2 and a half weeks taking the pill, trying to eat right and without working out, I lost about 6 pounds.

So, with all that said, I would recommend Dinintel to anyone with a good heart (literally) and willing to lose weight while feeling energized and less hungry.  

The only issue I've had with the fabulous little green pills is that they make you test POSITIVE FOR AMPHETAMINES when you do a URINE drug test. I found that out the hard way a couple days ago.
I did a drug test for a part-time job and was called by the lab on Monday to say that I tested positive for Amphetamines.??????? I didn't even know what they were taking about until I started to do some research. I've never taken drugs in my life! but it turns out that DININTEL is CLOBENZOREX which METABOLIZES into D-AMPHETAMINE. One study I found says that its 20% less potent than Amphetamine. I of course explained all this to the employer and even sent them the prescription from the box, but they sounded somewhat unsure about what decision they would make. Basically all I'm doing at this point is just waiting to hear back from them on whether or not they believe me and the evidence I presented.

hi .i took dinintel for a few years an its really good an works great  the best . but why we not getting it any where ?? no where in trinidad have any??? WHY..
I started about nine days ago, I would like to know if it has ever affected the mensuration cycle?
I have not had mine for the month and I am usually always on time.
i dont knw! have u found any by chance? : (
hey where in trindad pharmacy can i buy this
i am really looking for something like this to take.
hi sorry to burst your bubble on exercise wih this pill, i  took the pill and started excersing, my heart rate almost went through the roof, on a normal basis if you exercise your heart rate goes up,this pill naturally sends your heart in overdrive with every little motion,so a combination of the two is deadly.
breathing will become extremely difficult.
another thing if you want to lose weight do it the hard way it's a discipline, i know people who took them lost the weight drastically and remained with ugly loose, saggy, old looking skin.
yoyo weight loss damages your heart
yoyo weight loss damages your heart
Hello there taking "certain Drugs" even prescribed ones during pregnacy can cause damage to unborn child. Also you should always read fine prints because it does state it in the readings.
I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. Dinintel is really easy to get here. I take it to study because it gives me crazy energy and keeps me awake. However I hate the  side effects, I get serious heart palpitations and I am extremely irritable and  depressed after Awhile. I am going to stop taking it and try regular methods of staying awake like coffee etc.I would like to say though that it does Indeed curb your appetite, I usually have to remind myself to eat. So if you are using it for this purpose, it will definitely be worth it.
I would recommend taking one pill a day and drinking lots of water this will reduce the side effects and it will also help with the headaches and help you sleep at night. They do work but also use this time to eat sensibly, dont starve yourself, the body isn't designed that way, remember also to take vitamins with it as it will put in what you are not getting from eating. I experience the headaches so I increased my water intake and that stopped them one time. Iv never taken two of the tablets either as this may be too much on my body. I've started eating very small portions of everything and I've lost about 8 pounds in the first week which I'm sure a few of those is water weight.