Anxiety Community
Dinintel and Panic Attacks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Dinintel and Panic Attacks

Dr Rob, I have a BMI of 24.4, but have been taking Dinintel (Asenlix) because I am studying and I am told it will help me to stay awake.  I have not eaten much in the last week.  This morning I pushed myself in a three mile road run, did not rehydrate at the end, then had a wierd episode where i screamed uncontrollaby.   Could this have been the consequence of the Dinitel, or was  as a result of it low blood sugar as one doctor said?  
I have been taking dinintel for five days now,I do dancing twice a week but since taking the pills  I feel really tired afterwards, where as I can barely stand.  
As I am writing this I feel very weak,anxious,irritable,blurred vision and unhappy.I have only been taking this pill 5 days and I have lost my appetite completely in 3 days.(I only drink water).Should I stop taking these pills?
There is no doctor here, you should call your regular doctor if you have any medication problems
I want to know how effective dinintel is for losing weight.
I have noticed from other sites that most people have difficulty finding dinintel.  I lived in the Bahamas, and it is easy to get it there...of course with a prescription.
Dinintel are the only pills (and I have tried many) that cuts my appetite. Not just for a couple hours and then wear off, but for the whole day.  I lose like 4 to 5lbs a week when I take them.  My doctor only give Rx for 30 days though- I do take like a 2 month break when I am done taking the months' supply. They are also quite cheap in Nassau, Bahamas- at $12. for 30.
One thing you should be aware of is that most doctors will not give you a Rx for them, because they say they are dangerous.  When I take them I don't sleep for the first 3 days (no Kidding) and my heart races.
I don't think I will take them in the future because the last time I did, my heart felt like it was going to tear through my chest.  That was a wakeup call for me.  
I would rather do it the hard way by exercising now.
What was your total weight loss?  And how long did you take them for?
i just started taking this pill i got it from bahamas to am only goin to try it for one month and see wats my result. but is it safe to take it without seeing a doctor
I ALSO LIVE IN THE BAHAMAS LIKE NIKALEB AND TAKE DININTEL TOO....IT DUZ MAKE YOUR HEART RACE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO EXCERISE WTH IT OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL IRRITABLE.... YOU CANT TAKE IT LATE IN THE EVEN OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP IT HAS TO BE TAKEN VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND AT NOON TO AVOID THE SLEEPLESSNESS....I WAS TAKIN IT BEFORE I HAD MY SON I WAS A SIZE 14 AND IN YEARS TIME I WAS A SIZE 8...SO NOW AM TAKIN IT AGAIN AND LOOKIN FORWARD T THE SAME RESULTS, SIDE EFFECTS VARY IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE
just started today. had a full meal. no heartracing as it did in the 90's.
i look forward to the weightloss and will continue to research the correct way to take dinintel.

if i dont lose this weight i'm sure to develop heart ailments etc.
cheers to 2009 may God guide us all as we enjoy and cherish our lives and bodies.
any body can help me to buy Dinintel (Asenlix) , because i couldn't find it in US. or anybody know where i can order it online ?. thanks
ok have have been hearin about dis pill n wantedin ta try it but i relly cant find it n i luv in the bahamas as well so if you can help me ill luv that
I have Polycystic Ovarian syndrome which causes weight gain.  My Doctor put me on reductil but I am not seeing any results.   I ask him about putting me on Dinintel  but he strongly advised against it.
Were there any deaths  caused by using Dinintel.  How long do Symptoms Last?
hi every 1. i have taken dinintel already since i was abt 16yrs. the first time was like the worse experience i spent my nite up staring at every thing, i also realize that this pills sometimes made me react to situations i got angry or frustrated very easy mayb cause my diet was decrease. but it surely boosted y energy in my exercising i could go for longer period with out stopping. also i was studying and my grades decrease because i could not study i took longer to analyze my work. i did have a great weight loss btw i went from 180"s to 150" probably less than a month in 2005, but now i have regain the weight i no longer take this pill but i am going to start it and i hope to see a different i will keep you updated.
if you are to take this pill please note the side effects n u have to exercise to reduce the irritability n  stay awake for the night n drink alot of water.  not soft drink or juices. water water !!!!
hi ppl i am back again to update you all abt this drug / pill
i learn that the maximum dosage in two capsules a day and also this pill should be taken over a 4-6 weeks course. Prolong usage will lead to some severe  problem with the heart, so a break is needed. also exercise is required to help against the minor side effect of staying away. my main reasons for taking this pill is to assist my weight loss and also it is helping me alot to stay aware in school.
water!!!!! is also a key thing in using this pill i want to stress this. water is important in every diet. this helps your system to get rid of toxins in your body and assist in the dry mouth side effect and you will see results in your energy level cause you body will be able to break down starchy or whatever you eat to more soluble sugars. Also try to stay away for fatty meats and starchy product/ foods like rice. from my experience when consuming rice in my diet i take really long to lose weight so i ate lesser rice like all most a half cup per serving so to say a cup a rice per day with probably curry meat or vegetables and some time salad i do not like salads. lol . but if i have beans or peas i use lesser rice. i ensure that i eat enough per day because i am studying and the brain needs have foods with good nutrients  and  this aid great in the loss of weight.
also another great tip is not to eat meat  or try to eat less meat because the hormones these ppl inject in to the animals to get mature quicker seen to have an affect on ppl size.
please do your research before using this pills to ensure if it is good for you. if you are taking these pills remember not to over do it cause you will cause harm to yourself and can lead to death. do your research abt the negatives and positive. note the side effects. AND if anyone wants to ask me any questions plz free to do so. i will keep you all updated on what i find out about this pill and let you know if i am losing my weight OK. take care  
hi all.well i have been taking dinintel and honestly it does make u lose weight fast but however lots of trouble to sleep,lots of bad mood swings....most of the time in a bad mood and does feel depressed
Does anyone know where you can purchase asenlix or dintinel online?
I live in Jamaica and it is very cheap and easy to get here. I took it before I did not eat for a whole week I forced myself to eat and i could only eat half a biscuit and 1/4 glass juice couldn't even drink the whole thing. I lost about 5 ponds that week. I dont have any problem sleeping just gives me dry mouth like it ***** up all my saliva
I live in Nassau and I've been taking Dinintel for the past week.  I am now five pounds lighter than when I started and so far I've not been experiencing any side effects.  I think like others have already posted drinking lots of water is the key.  It hasn't been keeping me like absolutely full but when I do get hungry I only eat healthy foods and it takes alot less for me to get full.  So far so good.
Hey dinintel works and I have used it and pushed myself to the limit to prove it to myself! It really does stop you from eating to the point where you need to remind yourself to eat.  I started taking it after I stopped breastfeeding my baby (one month after birth) and I took it for 2 weeks.  I cannot say how much weight I lost as I did not check but as an appetite surpressant I can say it really works.  I am also a person who suffers panic attacks since I got pregnant this second time and imagine dinintel did not cause me to have one.  I stopped taking it to see if it worked or if it was mind over matter.  Well since then I have been eating badly all over again, getting stupid with hunger at all hours since I do keep long hours.  The pill also gave me a burst of energy that was unbelievable!!  I tested myself while on the pill to see how long I could go without sleep (I have a newborn so I had to be up anyway) and I went 26 hours without rest, cleaned out a storage room I never had the zeal or energy to do and still had energy to burn.  But it isn't that I did not feel like sleeping, but just that I could go on.  When I did lay down to rest I slept well.  I have had no problems with a racing heart or irritation and I am so proned.  So I am starting it again tomorrow to calm my cravings and get back to exercising. It also allows you to feel less enthusiastic about your food so you do not overeat. So if you are already in good health I would recommend it for its purpose of calming cravings as a start to exercise and potential weightloss.  

Also, I live in Trinidad and you can get it right over the counter and it is always available so if you have anyone here you can get it right away in any amount.
hey I am considering taking dinitel.  Actually I have it already but I am really scared! Any advice? BTW I have PCOS,,,,,anybody....
hi i live in trinidad also and yes i is tru you can get dinintel over the counter here and in any amounts. Also I took dinintel befor and yes it does help with the cravings and it does give you alot of energy. I would be starting it back as soon as I visit the pharmacy since I am desperate to lose some pounds and like you said it does give you the energy to excersie. I drank alot of water when i took it and it worked so well that i had to remind myself to eat. I had no racing heart beats or problems sleeping. i was studying then too and it did not affect my grades. I am still studying and I will take it again sooner than you can imagine. like i said it works really well.

i recommend anyone to try it
Hi, I also live in Trinidad. Dinintel is very easy to get over the counter. Tomorrow is going to mark my second week taking Dinintel. The results are really amazing, in the first week I lost 8lbs, sorry I havn't gone on the scale yet. This do avoid cravings, sometimes i forget that I have to eat, it makes you feel full. The only things that I eat now is fruits, whole wheat bread & crix. Vegetables, Baked Meat (Chicken only), about 10 glass of water per day & Soups. Oh! and Peanuts. At the beginning I did got lots of head ache. My heart do race alot, now I am getting a lil chest pain, I am getting a little worried about. I have absoutely no trouble to sleep. Its really exciting to see fat just go away from your body, fitting into clothes and not feeling shame about that high tummy and extra fat feels really good. I began at 140lbs, on 20th March, I want to reach 120 by 9th April. I'll certainly let you guys know the out come. One last tip, This also take strength, prays and determination.
I live in Miami and I will like to know if there is any Pharmacy in Jamaica or Trinidad that sells Dinintel online. Thanks..
I have been taking dinintel for the past five days. I do feel lighter and have a boost of energy. but I have been experiencing dry mouth and a bit of insomnia. Hope this works
I've been taking Dinintel 3 days so far...and i still eat alot...i know that this maybe too soon to say. However... I must say that when i was on RELACORE...it worked instantly....but we all are different....so i'll see.
i know dinitel works, but i am interested to know why its not available in the US and read somewhere that its banned there. I know quite a number of ppl who used it and got amazing results, but what are the side effects and why is it so widely available here in T&T?
I started it tonight, my eyes are wide awake now...I hope that i reallt lost some pounds too.
Hey every one, i started taking Denintel for the first time this morning. I am feeling side effects already. My heart is racing, my chest feels differently and i do not know what other effects will occur because i only took one pill. I really want to loose weight, but i do not want to have serious heart problem later. Based on a comment i just read, i think that USA banned it for a reason. Maybe because it is dangerour for ones health. I am not sure about taking another, can some one reassure me because i am really fat and i want to loose the weight. I do not have the time to exercise, so i still do not know if it is going to work for me the way it should. I live in Jamaica and i will keep you posted if i decide to continue.

hi,

i live in trinidad...i took dinentel for a week while i was working out...it went well it curbed my appetite..i only ate wen i reminded myself to...last week though i had an argument with my aunt...after that..i had trouble breathing...the next morning i had a panic attack..i thought i was dying

my chest tightened and i couldnt breathe or move...it past after 15 minutes but the ambulance came for me etc...

i stopped takin it since then..
Well I started taking these pills since last Saturday and today being August 16, 2009, I did weigh earlier in the week and and I lost 2 pounds. Definitely experience dry mouth, no irritability, does suppress the appetite also. For the first few days, I did experience insomnia, however when the time drew closer to the weekend, I did start to feel tired. I have not had the time to exercise though and that may be an issue. I live in Jamaica, and here it is a prescribed drug, the cost is pretty affordable and I do intend to finish the supply that I have received. I am however wondering if the results would be different if, I consumed more water than juice. Oh, finally, after you eat a certain portion of the food, it turns your stomach and if you continue you may just throw up. Will keep you posted.
i have taken these pills for 2 weeks and ive still been eating like a pig,  ive been sleeping normally the only change i have realised is that i have a little more energy, nut nothing to shout about. why is every1 losing weight and their appetite and not me, or is 2weeks to short.
I have been using dinitel for sometime now and I have really seen results.My boyfriend wants me to be slim and I am enjoying it.I was 142 lbs when I started in June now I am 128 lbs. Sometimes when I am exercising tho I feel as tho I cannot breathe and then sometimes I feel chest pains I try not to take it that often but it works. What is a panic attack?
taking dinitel with a supplement is very good try it and makes a whole lot of differences.
what type of food do u eat with dinitel
well being a Trini we love our roti but I lessened the roti eats a lot of fruits and when I get hungry I snack on my crix biscuit instead of having a full meal.
To Pilotsmurf:  How long have you taking dinintel and do you get it in Trinidad....
I am from St. lucia and I have been taking it for almost 7 years on and off....It works great for me in only the mornings it gives me great concentration and lots of energy ...but I'm not losing the weight at all.  Can you tell me how is it working for you....

But one really back side effect is the sever back pains i experience and the aggression...Anything can tick me off and I pick fights for no reason at all the time  with my boyfriend....

I need to know how  to take Diniitil more effectively....I don't think I'm going to stop taking it cause i like the energy and pep I get from it.
I AM FROM ATLANTA I TAKE THIS PILL ALONG TIME WHEN I WAS IN JAMAICA AND IT DID WORK FOR ME I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BUT I COULDNT SLEEP.I JUST HAVE A BABY AND THINKING ABOUT TAKING IT AGAIN BUT CANT FIND IT IN THE US.I MIGHT HAVE TO SEND FOR SOME IN JAMAICA CAN SOMEONT TELL ME WHERE IN THE US I CAN GET IT TO BUY.
ive   takin   dinintel  for   6years   on  and  off...IT  WORKS...gives   me  alot  of  energy..i  went   from   size  18  too  size  12 for  my  wedding. dinintel + excise and  lots  of  WATER= weight   loss. dry   mouth   and  a  lot  of  energy  were   my   dide  effects. when  ever   i  stop   takin   dinintel  i  gain  EXTRA   pounds, then   when  i  begin   takin  them   again  the  pounds  comes  right  off.I  live  in  the  bahamas  i  will  contiue  to  take   dinintel
HI everyone, I live in jamaica and is currently studying.  STruggling with my weight that's only increasing for years. DInintel was recommended to me by nurse friend of mine lately.  This is my second day. Mind you I prayed about first having heard of the side effects which I prone to. So far, I have expereinced some tried mouth, increased energy and some hunger suppressant.  I still eat because I know I should but i watch the portion because i want it to work badly. Been drinkung a lot of water. urinating a lot.   I'll way in 5 days.
Live in Bahamas... Took Dinitel when pregnant before I found out...Child grownup now with Bipolar wonder if there is a connection...Any ideas out there
I have been taking dinintel for only one week, ever since i have been on emotional rollercoaster. I have felt the weight decreasing and i do feel the extra energy. My heart races, my advice to fellow users, don't take more than two pills daily, as a matter of fact only one pill daily. It is available over the counter as i am from Trinidad and Tobago and it is readily available at most pharmacies here.
i just started yesterday, i couldnt sleep last night.  to make it worst i had an energy drink yesterday.  i feel energetic and i really dont feel hungry. looking forward to the weight loss too.
2day was my first day taking dinintel, felt full all day, dry mouth. Had two slices of wheat bread and a slice of cheese b4 I took it. That was 8:30 am, it is now 7:34 pm. Will keep u posted.
This is my second day taking Dinintel, I took it at 9 am this morning (I plan to take it the same time everyday) I did have some fruits. Since then I have not eaten, I do not feel hungry and my mouth is dry...I really do hope this works I have a good 50 pounds to lze, I packed this on in about two months. It had nothing to do with eating, I started to gain the weight I got depressed, I've tried everything..so am crossing my fingers.
So last night I jus could not sleep, I now know what you guys are talking about. Day 3.. took Dinintel @ 9:15am it is now 6:52pm I am truly not hungry I had some juice to drink. I am jus not hungry will eat some fruits in a minute. Lets see what 2moro brings. I am going to face the scale on Friday. Wish me luck, hoping to loose 5+ pounds per week.
hi guys..i left a comment a few months back about taking dinentel and having a panic attack...or anxiety attack if you will....but someone told me its cuz i didnt drink enough water...and it was cuz of stress so i decided to try dinentel again...retarded move on my part.

i had stopped taking it..but now i started back for about 3 or 4 days...and i noticed the strange feeling in my chest..and this cloggy feeling in my throat...i took one about 2 hrs ago...and i feel really angry...this weekend i got mad at everything..so easily...i cussed out my bf in public...crying for no reason...the other night i stayed up all night crying and trying to study....its affecting me emotionally...and to the lady who had the baby with bipolar...i think it is because of the dinentel..cuz im a generally happy and patient person..and i feel lke EVERYTHING is pissing me off! like the guys shoes in front of me in this coffee shop is pissing me off!  and then the next moment im ok! its like i turned into a crazy person! wtf!

yes i admit i wanted to lose some pounds but i will never take this tablet again...its not worth the stress
He ev1--today is day 7 for me and I am happy to report to you that I am seeing where I have lost some pounds-I know this because I have tried on some of my clothes that I cud not fit in b4 I started taking Dinintel and they go on jus fine. I am going to put of using the scale until am on my third week-I have not experience any lost of sleep as I did b4--my mouth is dry and I have no desire to eat what so ever-I will be visiting the gym to assist me this this weight that I so need to loose-as I told you b4 I want to LZE this Nasty 50 lbs I have gained--wish me luck--will keep you posted. Good luck to you all.
Day 10, Yes ppl Dinintel works. I can see it clearly. I love this pill. I have no side effects-since I started except for one night I could not sleep. Wow!!!!!!!!!! I got them when I went to Jamaica, I dont know what am going to do when these are finish. I have to loose this 50 pounds and I now with this I can. I just wish I had someone who can mail it to me. I had gotten a 60 day supply. This pill is a miracle worker, am loving myself already and I havent reached my target weight loss as yet. I would tell those of you who are struggling with that extra pounds that just wont go.........try Dinintel, it really works.
is it safe to take dinitel while you are on your period??
2day is day 13, I had some grilled chicken yesterday about 5oz and my stomach felt swollen all day, it was uncomfortable. I found that when I do try to eat and I mean try as you really have no craving  for food if you're taking Dinintel. (You always feel full and there is no craving period.)
I feel really sick NAUSEAOUS)  whenever I do eat-what do I eat? a lil piece of fish or chicken, I eat an apple a day and drink lots of water. It takes me the whole day to eat the apple, I plan on drinking my fruits and vegetable as I know I do need something to keep me going.
I will keep you posted. PS...I look great.
Today is my first day. I felt a little nauseous couples hours after but that was about it. I can already fell my appetite suppressing.

I will keep you posted.  
Day 21-Happy to report that I braved the scale today and I lost a whoppoing 20 POUNDS-Dinintel ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're trying to loose pounds that just wont go away PLEASE try DININTEL-it works-YEAH for ME.
i live in trinidad and yes you can get dinintel over the counter. it has to be good because some weight loss clinic in trin take the pill out of it's original package and give them to you at a higher cost and when i say higher i mean higher . i was a victim of that what you all need to do is use a vitamin b complex with it and don't take it after 10am and you all will be fine and yes it work.....
I live in Trinidad have not started the pill as yet.  Earlier today i called the Pharmacy to see if they had a drug by the name of Phertermine a medicated drug that helps you loose weight, however the Pharmacist told me that we don't have that drug in Trinidad and the drug that is under the Phertemine drug list here is we have Dinintel, So i am eager to use it.  Do you think its really a good product.  Came online to do some research of the pill and saw your comment please help me to make the right choice.
i started taking dinitel for two weeks now  i  i've lost 10lbs the only side effect i've exprience so far is dry mouth and i've notice am having problems to sleep at nights but am not going to stop am looking great my goal is 50lbs and heading there.
Hi all,
I live in trinidad and it is indeed true that you can purchase dinintel over the counter.  I must admit that i had a very large appetite, but since I've started this drug, my appetite has decresed significantly.  Drinking water helps with the dry mouth. I usually eat beacuse i know that i have to.  No problems sleeping though, but I do get pains in my chest and headahes.  Once I'm on the pill i lose weight, but im concerned as to if im hurting myself.  Im just doing some research to find the truth!  will keep you posted
Hi I live in Tinidad also  i recently joined a weight loss clinic today is my first day of taking the pill and they also give me a vitamin with it, they wouldn't tell me what it was but i know what it looks like....
I hope this is safe to take and it does not harm me in any way because i would really like to have another baby...
if anyone has any advise please feel free to do so thks in advance
Approx. 3yrs ago I used dinintel and it worked, I went from 195 to 172 in months I got the dry mouth and my appetite was suppressed and like some of you I got the palpitations and headaches, so i stopped.  Now am taking it again as i regained more weight, am 211 now but now I only take one daily with breakfast with a vit b complex, and drink extreme amounts of water for the dry mouth, this will also curb gum diseases as dry mouth does that. I have no problems sleeping at all, no palpitations, It makes me feel euphoric and i love that feeling.  

My advice -  take it with a meal and a vit b complex, not by itself and one daily to curb these symptoms some of u mentioned  

hi! i took dinitel for the first time 2 years ago via recommemdation from a girlfriend and I was not disappointed! I went from 140lbs to 125lbs in a matter of 2wks! it was incredible however this drug is extremely addictive especially when you start seeing results. I told all my girlfriends about it.

the recommended maximum use of dinitel is 3 wks, I was on it for over twice that time. I experienced headaches, a racing heartbeat and tremendous boost in energy. eventually I stopped and the weight came flying back on with some extra. My gyno strongly adviced me to stop taking it as I have PCOS and was trying to get pregnant.

Now I am contemplating taking dinitel again. This time however I plan to eat better and once I have lost my goal weight of 30lbs, will try my best to maintain. I would recommend dinitel once you have a set goal weight and always remember that taking a pill is an easier way out. Good luck everyone!
I took dinnitel for about 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds, but I started having anxiety attacks.  The last episode left me in the hospital over night, I felt like a mad woman.  My speech was slurred and I was aware of what was going on.  Very Scary. You will lose weight but at what cost.  I'm sure this wont happen to everyone that take dinnitel but do you really want to find out> I would not reccommend anyone to take this.
i live in uk and i have started using dinintel. this has been a blessing as i have tried lot of diets. i have taken it for 30 days and i plan to continue as i could see the good results. i have looked everywhere to but dinintel unfortunately i do not know where to look. i would appreciate if anyone could let me know where to buy it in the uk, as i intend to continue with this.
i order from overseas takes a while to reach uk anyone want info can send me a pm
i live in trinidad and i have been using dinintel for a three weeks now. it is an amazing product. i have lost 14 pounds. this pill is relatively cheap here (less that $2. TT)
nirvana weight loss clinic gives you dinintel to lose weight and charges $800.00 for a month's supply.  many people don't know that this same medication can be purchased over the counter.
SCREW NIRVANA WEIGHT LOSE CLINIC... they are only scamming people of their hard earned money.....
how often must you take dinintel
hi to everyone,,i use to weigh 216lb in 2002 and my doctor put me on dinintel and i went down to 179lb with no side effect,,i am 214lbs now and today is my second day and it makes my mouth really really dry,,within the next 3 weeks will let u know the result,,no side effect as yet
i just brought dinintel and after reading all these different sides effects i"m so scared of taking any i want to lose weight badly . I already suffer from migrane (migraine) headaches ppls i scared. By the way i"m from barbados.
hi i am using this pill of and on, ia getting chest, arm and leg pain, ia m not sure if the pain is because i am not eating neough food or what, what king of heart problems occurs
hi i'm taking this pill from november 2011 to fefbruary 19th 2011 i went to the doctor to see how much weight i've lost, she said 5kg, i was 17 stones. But my bloodpressure was sky rockecting she had to do it a second time, which was the same. i got off the pulls for a week the had a retest, it was ok, back to normal! thank God. any way i will be taking them not soon but later and reduce the dosage to 1 per day. This pill realy works, but at what price!!!!!!! I am from london Uk. But i get it posted to me from Jamaica.
i have taken the pill before and i had lost weight but i gain back the weight,i am going to start back taking them i hope i got the same results.it is becoming hard to get in trinidad because the agents are out of stock,good thing i found a pharmacy that has.
Hi, this is my first day using Dinintel and I live in the Bahamas. Wish me luck!!!  
I'll keep you all posted.
Hey guys,I live in Trinidad as well.The tablet is a superb and can be sold over the counter.Every pharmacy sells this tablet in Trinidad.
I have lost over 20lbs in 4 weeks and still taking this drug.I only take one early in the morning and eat less during the day and exercise in the night.I do tend to forget to eat as time flies so fast.This drug really worksssss.
Hi everyone,
Did you all know that if  you were taking Dinintel, apply for a job and were requested to do a blood test, your results would come up positive for Amphetamine? That is why it is so addictive. It is known to deplete the body of all vitamins with prolonged use. Especially Vitamin D which causes bone pains and many types of cancer. It makes you paranoid and after a while it no longer makes you lose weight but,instead, makes you fatter when the toxins start accumulating in the body. BAD STUFF!!. That is why some Doctors are reluctant to prescribe it. I wonder about the Trinis who allow it to be had over the counter.
It messes with the brain as well... confuses the hell out of you and makes you unable to figure out where you are or which way to turn to go home. This Dinintel is very hard to stop taking after a while, because the brain is altered and keeps telling you that you cannot accomplish the task without DININTEL!!!!!
Well guys today is my first day starting on dinintel, Im only starting with one a day for 2 days to see how i feel then would continue with 2 a day for about 4 weeks! ADVICE: what is the best thing to eat with this and also, can u drink diet cola with it?
today's  my 2nd day and i only ate 2 mangoes yesterday, im feeling great this morning
I have been taking dinintel for 5 days now, and for some reason have not lost a lb, i eat less, like minimal amount of food, the first day i only had a sandwhich and a danish, and for the rest of the time, nothing, am i doing something wrong.
I started on 21/05/11 and lost 6 lbs
I am Trinidad
I live in Freeport, Bahamas and I took this pill and let me just say that I think that it is just awesome! I lost a large amount of weight and I loved it. I did not experience any heart racing, headaches or anything really, all I had was dry mouth like a funny taste in my mouth and I think that it was because lack of water I was extremely busy at my job so I meanly forgot to drink anything. I ate little of everything when I did eat and I didn't really change anything about my diet. I literally forgot to eat or that I didn't eat and I had tons of energy. But let me reiterate that you NEED to drink lots of water and I found it helpful to take vitamins (any of your choice) and I exercised every day! It's not as easy to get them any more but you can get a prescription and according to the Doctors you have to be considered over weight in order to get a prescription! But I totally plan on taking them again and they aren't that costly either.
What is your daily dose of dinintel?
As with anything it take time and dedication, with all the diets and pills i have tried dinnitel really works but you have got to ensure that one pill is taken first thing in the morning with a meal and the other not later than 10 hours before sleeptime, some vitamins especially B and D, lots of water as it helps with the flushing of the toxins, as we should all know the body is 70% water, exercise and diet plays an important part in the use of dinnitel, as the diet speed up the process and exercise helps with the panic fellings, i also  suggest taking it no longer that 3 weeks, which after you can do a detox, say the master cleanse and resume to it if so desired, there is no easy way to weight loss, as there was an easy way to weight gain, a positive mind set and seeing the goal is paramount, believe and we will achieve. PS Ensure that you eat and healthy!
I take 1 tablet in the morning with a glass of water and walk for 30 - 45 mins, and have enough energy to see me through the day but by 9pm i get sleepy. I only take one a day I think my body has to get use to it first before I take the recomended two per day. I drink a lot of water through the day and eat far less, its not that i forget to eat (i had stomach issues before and had have to eat on time three times a day) I just eat less and healthier; the grease turns me off now and so does the sweets. I have lost 10lbs after finishing a strip and i skipped weekends. no side effects so far other than when i tried taking two in a day my heart beated really fast.
I want to lose 80lbs so i'm glad that this pill is available, now that I get hear about the vitamin issue I will stock up on the vitamin B and D.
i have been taking dinintel for 10 days and it has definitely cut  my appetite i drink loads of water.... Some days more than 8 glasses of water... I've had no sleeping problems and no panic attacks... it really makes your mouth dry but it definitely

Honestly because of my crappy work schedule and school i have no time to exercise... but i try to walk around the office for no reason at all... lol..

I really hope i lose some weight soon... i am going to try to exercise from tmrw... and stick with it... i weight 190lbs and my height is 5ft4' my ideal weight would be 140... i really need to lose this weight...

Gosh i really need to get into it... i will keep you all posted.... good luck all...

i live in trinidad.. and i paid TT $10.00 for a card that's like US$1.50...
Hi all, what i can say is Dinintel does suppress appetite and cravings and i am only taking it once a day.However i feel a slight stiffness in my neck and shoulders and a little lightheaded also my head feels like it wants to hurt, u know like when ur beginning to get a migraine.Hmm should i continue?
As previous post said you need to drink a lot of water, that really helps. some exercise helps too, thing is it gives you excess energy and if you don't do something to burn it you start feeling sick. Just dont over do the exercise start off slow and you will find that each day you can do more.
But with all things in this life you need to follow your instinct and do what is right for you.
I used to take Dinintel when I was younger but hadn't taken it for years. Recently I started going to the gym and got a personal trainer so my mom (a pharmacist in JA) sent me some to help with my weight loss. She of course warned me about side effects - the increased heart rate and increased blood pressure that would occur if I didn't workout while taking the pill - and that I had to take 1 pill early in the morning and the other before 12 noon, never after 12p or it keeps you awake at night. The wakefulness isn't a problem for me because I sometimes work nights.

I started taking the pills on July 4th, 2011 but because I had just started a new job I didn't have as much time to work out as I did before.What that caused was the increased heart rate, increased blood pressure (which I monitored), and in the mornings even when doing the simplest thing or walking just a few steps, I sweat like I just jogged for 2 miles! However, I never feel irritable, angry, depressed,confused, nor hyperactive like some other people have posted. It also suppressed my appetite somewhat but definitely not like what some people posted. I could still eat, maybe a little too much.. lol. The diet pill actually makes me feel like I'm working out just from doing simple things, I have energy to take me through the day, able to feel full even with small meals, and I'm focused on my work. After about 2 and a half weeks taking the pill, trying to eat right and without working out, I lost about 6 pounds.

So, with all that said, I would recommend Dinintel to anyone with a good heart (literally) and willing to lose weight while feeling energized and less hungry.  

The only issue I've had with the fabulous little green pills is that they make you test POSITIVE FOR AMPHETAMINES when you do a URINE drug test. I found that out the hard way a couple days ago.
I did a drug test for a part-time job and was called by the lab on Monday to say that I tested positive for Amphetamines.??????? I didn't even know what they were taking about until I started to do some research. I've never taken drugs in my life! but it turns out that DININTEL is CLOBENZOREX which METABOLIZES into D-AMPHETAMINE. One study I found says that its 20% less potent than Amphetamine. I of course explained all this to the employer and even sent them the prescription from the box, but they sounded somewhat unsure about what decision they would make. Basically all I'm doing at this point is just waiting to hear back from them on whether or not they believe me and the evidence I presented.

hi .i took dinintel for a few years an its really good an works great  the best . but why we not getting it any where ?? no where in trinidad have any??? WHY..
I started about nine days ago, I would like to know if it has ever affected the mensuration cycle?
I have not had mine for the month and I am usually always on time.
i dont knw! have u found any by chance? : (
hey where in trindad pharmacy can i buy this
i am really looking for something like this to take.
hi sorry to burst your bubble on exercise wih this pill, i  took the pill and started excersing, my heart rate almost went through the roof, on a normal basis if you exercise your heart rate goes up,this pill naturally sends your heart in overdrive with every little motion,so a combination of the two is deadly.
breathing will become extremely difficult.
another thing if you want to lose weight do it the hard way it's a discipline, i know people who took them lost the weight drastically and remained with ugly loose, saggy, old looking skin.
yoyo weight loss damages your heart
yoyo weight loss damages your heart
Hello there taking "certain Drugs" even prescribed ones during pregnacy can cause damage to unborn child. Also you should always read fine prints because it does state it in the readings.
10356 commented on somehow ....
1 hr ago
10356 commented on realjimmy's status
1 hr ago
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...