Do I have a mental disorder?
I became very upset when I moved to Florida. I am afraid of making new friends because I am afraid of letting go of the ( I moved a lot so it happened to me. i cant handle it.). I don't trust people, because I have people seen people who had their trust got broken. I like being alone. When I am around people I feel like they are judging me And making fun of me. I also afraid i might break down crying. I almost did that in target. I cry myself to sleep at least once a month. I would think about how no one loves me or cares about me or how I am going nowhere in life.
Hi there and welcome.  Well, I'm sorry it is so rough.  Clinical depression and anxiety have specific criteria associated with it that a doctor would be able to help you with.  One of the criteria is that the symptoms are constantly present for a period of time and it interferes wtih functioning.  

You may have some depression going on but again, a doctor needs to assess that.  You could also be a very sensitve person who gets the blues and and low self esteem.  Not fun and interferes with life but different than clinical depression.  Could lead to depression but can't tell from what you've written.

What would absolutely help the things you write of is therapy.  A counselor to vent to, work through issues, problem solve with, and gain clarity as to where these feelings come from would benefit you more than I can tell you.  

I'd start by writing in a journal daily.  track what is going on with your mood and try to think of triggers for it as you go.  

I moved a good deal when growing up.  It's hard.  It can create an 'untethered' feeling and constantly starting over is hard to get motivated for time and time again.  Eventually I realized that even with the bad parts of moving there were good things too.  Experiencing new places and growing personally always happened.  I can now cope and adapt in most any situation quite easily.  I still resist change and get nervous about it but know from the experience of many moves that it will be alright and new adventures await me.  Making true friends takes time but it does happen eventually.  Start by doing what you like to do in your new home . . .  if you like to work out, join a running group or walking group or cycling group or a gym.  If you like books, find a book club.  Etc.  You'll meet people that way who enjoy the same things as you do.  

Again, consider talking to a doctor to assess if anxiety/depression is present in a clinical way that needs treated as well as seeing a talk therapist/psychologist that can help with some of what you describe.  

wishing you all the best.  peace
Please don't shut yourself off from the world it will just make things worse, challenge yourself each day to go a little further and do a little bit more. Fear is your enemy.we as humans thrive on interaction with others, you don't have to trust others or put faith on their words, your heart will tell you if they are trustworthy.
I am not sure you have a mental disorder.  I really think it is due to having to move many times.  The behavior you are discribing doesn't sound like any disorders.  HOWEVER, I am NOT a dr.  It sounds like you have some depression but nothing serious.  If it will make you feel better go to the dr and talk to them.  If you are depressed you may want to get soma anti-depression medication.  Good luchk Hon you can get through this.  you are strong.