Does anyone else feel this way
I feel like scared that nothing will work out, everything could go bad, I own a company and feel like its never going to do well even though it does. I don't want to get up, I don't want to work, its irrational fears and I know it but cant change it. I feel all alone and all by myself because it seems the whole world is revolving and I am an outsider looking in, I want to be part of it. Things I love just seem to not matter anymore and I don't know what to do. How can I convey this to people who don't feel this way? Drinking helps but I hate alcohol now  but at least it stopped me from thinking and then I have the next 4 days are even worse. Its like I am 3 people and I see who I can be and want to be but the irrational fear just doesn't let me get there then I feel guilty about my family and not feeling I am not good enough father, husband, worker. Anyone else feel that way?
It's okay, I understand what that feels like and I know it is hard. But you will get through it and it will all be okay. I think you have some depression, but do not let that scare you. I do too and at first I thought I was crazy because my brain was making me thing I was this horrible person. When in reality I was loved abs cared for by everyone. I would find a way to take all of those thoughts out. For me when i feel that way I write in a journal. But everyone expresses things differently. You might like exercising or journaling or maybe find someone you really trust and talk to them. You might enjoy songwriting or something more musical. There is ALWAYS a bright side and I understand you might not think there is but you need to trust me. I like to make what I call inspire boards witch may sound girly to you but just hear me out. You take a peace of paper and write all the things you love or make you happy or even smile. Write them in all different places and then look at it when you feel this way. It always helps me know that there are things I love so much when I feel like the world is caving in on me and I'm all alone. I hope this has helped you, or at lease gave you some ideas.  I am truly sorry you feel this way but like I said it will get better. There is ALWAYS a bright side you just might have to dig a little bit to find it.
Sounds like you're suffering depression rather than anxiety, or you hate your life and feel trapped in it.  Therapy might help you sort this out.