Does anyone else get these feelings?

I am a 23 year old male who is reasonbly fit, about 6 months ago i lost my job, and i was with some friends where i had a really bad attack.

I was sitting on the lounge reading a text message, and my eyes just felt really werid and blury, my head began to spin and i started shaking really bad, i freaked out and my heart rate went up, i called my friend (this was very hard to do with trembling arms) as my friends i was with assumed i was having a panic attack and wanted me to calm down and breath easy, but i woudlnt have it, i thought it was something more serious.

My friend came to pick me up and she took em straight to the hospital, she also didn't think much of it and conviced me to go home and get some sleep.

when i got home i was still overly anxious and couldn't sleep, but i eventually fell asleep and the next day i felt fine, a little lagged but nothing serious, i was extremly embarrased.

Since then, i have continually got what feels liek a rush of blood or air running up the back of my neck, and head spins, and have since had only one major attack.

I lay in bed at night and i get random feelings through my body like pins and needles and other stuff, i get mucle cramps and twitching, and am constantly worried about everything.

i was diagnosed with anxiety, and all my sympmtoms basically get shut down as soon as i go to the doctor and see him about it.
for example i had blury / cloudy eyes from lack of sleep (i suffer insomnia also) but i went to the optomitrist and since have not had any issues with my eyes other then tired eyes.

I have done many thigns that have helped get it better, but now i think i have a brain tumor, is this normal for anxiety or could it be something else?
It does sound like anxiety to me. And, it does sound like you have had panic attacks. Have you had any testing done to make sure everything else is alright? I think any good Dr should do blood work at the very least to make sure there's not a physical cause for your anxiety. If everything checks out okay you may want to think about therapy to help with your anxiety. Your Dr may want to prescribe meds to help when you have a panic attack. I know how awful anxiety is. It's your body reacting to stress. We're here to listen and help anyway we can.
A brain tumor can be diagnosed by proper examination with your Doctor, if you think you have it, talk to your doctor, ask for a full examination so it can be proof that it is there and can be treated as soon as possible if you DO HAVE that..so do it, asap...

BUT..if the examination proof that there is nothing wrong with you physically, it means you do have symptoms of anxiety. When you have this anxiety, you would feel those physical symptoms you mentioned above and sometime you even have what it's called as "Psychosomatic" when the body really shows and/ feels those sickness and problems while there is NO PROBLEM physically happen actually.

How to handle this anxiety?
Fight back ;)
see your psychologist, find what's the core of your problem that start the anxiety, perhaps the fact you lose your job, or could be other things you just gotta find it out with complete psychology tests and/ interview.
After you know the core of your problem, you can work it out.
If you don't think you can do this alone, find some friends you can hang out with and talk about it. If it is possible join a group that is provide for anxiety disorder people - usually your psychologist would know where to find it in your town/area.
As long as you can handle it, pls do not use any drug bcs it is not solving your problem often just easier but failed to train you to be a fighter..:)
you are a great young man, don't be afraid now..FIGHT BACK ...

The best thing for fighting anxiety this far, without drug, is involve in sport you like. Set the highest aim you can imagine, like follow a championship or tournament. If your core of problem is anger and disappointment (you have to know this from your psychologist later), try to join sports that require lots of hitting, or power like tennis, badminton, martial art, weight lifting..etc..
Doing a competition is not for winning it really, it's for your training to control yourself mentally and physically, focusing your object and it's not a myth...it is reducing your stress and anxiety..
good luck for you, if they can do it, you CAN do it too ;)