Does anyone have bead anxiety and take lexapro
I have been on lexapro for 2 months. I take 10 mg. It seems it isn't working as well lately and I am wondering why?
Does anyone else take lexapro for bad anxiety and has anyone else had this? I still get this chest heaviness or tightness it comes and goes of course. It just seems like the 10 mg of lexapro should take it away.

I have been on 10mg of Lexapro since November and it has helped with my Anxiety. You may need a different dosage. When I started Lexapro my doctor also gave me a small does of Xanax and has recently changed me to a small does of Kolonopin until we found the right dosage of Lexapro.  Just this week we are actually changing my dosage of Lexapro to 7.5mg because of a few small side effects.  Keep up with it and stay in contact with your doctor.  

Good Luck.

on lexapro 1 month now.. it seems to be working.  helping out.. still some anxiety but not as bad.
I have been on Lexapro for 5-months now and started on 10mg and upped to 20mg - 20mg was too much...made me not care about anything and I just wanted to sit around.  lol  I am a very high strung person suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Lexapro has saved my life and my relationships.  I also have BPD and this medication has strongly aleviated my symptoms!  I am now on 15mg of Lexapro and think this is the perfect dose for me.

I wish you the best!
Shae