Aa
A
A
Close
Dry Mouth and Blurred Vision
Hello,
About 4 months ago I developed a very soar throat and felt very tired, this lasted for about a month and then disappeared. After this was gone a dry mouth developed. The dry mouth has been around for about 2 months and I have recently experienced bluured vision which has been around for about 1 month. I have oral thrush, thick spit, and it is very hard to speak. Due to the soar throat, tiredness, and dry mouth that followed, I have stopped excerciseing, but have recently started up again a week ago hoping this may help.

I am the kind of person that always feels anxiety and stress, I am always worrying about something. Could anxiety and stress be the single causes of these symptoms?

It brings me further stress to know that the symptoms are not improving. Are these symptoms normal in any way when related to stress, could they be treated easily? What should I do to have a nice moist, normal mouth and clear vision again?

Thank you
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello
              I have also started devloping the same symptoms. and i do believe i have anxiety issues. It seems to be worse when i drink. some other things led me to believe that i may be anemic. im not totally positive on this but i should probally go get checked out by the doctors. you should to. if you do go to the doctors let me know what he says.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for your comment, hoe long have you had the dry mouth and blurred vision? I have actually thought that I have sjogren's sydrome which has really been worrying me but I dont know yet, Im going to get some tests done sometime this week ill keep you posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Did you get the tests done and get any answers or improvement in your symptoms?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA