Anxiety Community
Dry Mouth and Blurred Vision
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dry Mouth and Blurred Vision

Hello,
About 4 months ago I developed a very soar throat and felt very tired, this lasted for about a month and then disappeared. After this was gone a dry mouth developed. The dry mouth has been around for about 2 months and I have recently experienced bluured vision which has been around for about 1 month. I have oral thrush, thick spit, and it is very hard to speak. Due to the soar throat, tiredness, and dry mouth that followed, I have stopped excerciseing, but have recently started up again a week ago hoping this may help.

I am the kind of person that always feels anxiety and stress, I am always worrying about something. Could anxiety and stress be the single causes of these symptoms?

It brings me further stress to know that the symptoms are not improving. Are these symptoms normal in any way when related to stress, could they be treated easily? What should I do to have a nice moist, normal mouth and clear vision again?

Thank you
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello
              I have also started devloping the same symptoms. and i do believe i have anxiety issues. It seems to be worse when i drink. some other things led me to believe that i may be anemic. im not totally positive on this but i should probally go get checked out by the doctors. you should to. if you do go to the doctors let me know what he says.
Blank
Thanks for your comment, hoe long have you had the dry mouth and blurred vision? I have actually thought that I have sjogren's sydrome which has really been worrying me but I dont know yet, Im going to get some tests done sometime this week ill keep you posted.
Blank
Did you get the tests done and get any answers or improvement in your symptoms?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
782550_tn?1333487857
Blank
espritbelle85 added the Allergy Tracker
1 min ago
782550_tn?1333487857
Blank
espritbelle85 added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
7 mins ago