Effexor withdrawal
I've been on the effexor for a little over a year and only ever been on the 37.5 dosage(I know thats a low dose especially compared to everyone else on here  and now I am currently trying to get off them for good ). My doctor told me to take them every other day until they were gone. It's been a month and finally they are GONE (woohoo!!) However, its been a few hours since I woke up and I already have brain zaps and made a few trips to the toilet. This is only the first day and I'm wondering how bad they are going to get? Since I was low dosage I thought I might have lucked out and not of had such horrible withdrawals, but I'm starting to think other wise. I work this weekend (in two days), 12 hours shifts, and have a pretty dangerous job and would never want to put my shift partner at risk if I'm not going to be 100% mentally. Does anyone have any idea on what the withdrawals are like for a person with a dosage like myself?

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated! I'm desperate! lol