Emotionally Tired
Looking back I have probably had General Anxiety Disorder most of my life but it has gotten worse this past year. I feel stuck in my own head. It started with me just worrying about everything. Everything made me worried. I wasn't worried 24/7 but little things would trigger it. Lately though, it is much worse. I cry for no apparent reason. The littlest things cause me to have an attack. It feels like my chest is heavy and no matter what I do I can'[t escape the feeling of either being worried or sad. Sometimes it happens for no reason at all and I just really want it all to stop. Just now I watched a movie which turned out to be sad and now I'm back in another wallowy mood. My attacks arent what I would say typical. They aren't the hyperventilating thing I hear about a lot. I just get either really sad or really angry. A lot of times this makes me lash out. I feel like anxiety is ruining my life and I can't escape it. I just want it to stop.
You may have a little depression thrown in for good measure.  You really must see a doctor.  there are many types of treatment that will help both depression and anxiety at the same time.  Anxiety manifests itself differently in each individual.  Treatment also differs from one person to another.  Find a doctor you trust and sort out your feelings.  There is help for you!  Best of luck.