Exhaustion and Hangover Feeling
Alot of questions today:)

When you have a heavy anxiety feeling and it goes away do most of you feel worn out and like you are getting sick?Is this just because you are so keyed up that when you release it wears you down?

Also, once you do stop worrying and you wear down some, do you ever have a resulting headache and tiredness the next nmorning..almost like a hangover?
yes, my anxiety,does cause me to be tired and weak and sick afterwards. i ve had it for a month now its getting better each day mine was because of things that happen last 3 months i do not have it like this all the time ,si mine will go away. and its starting to , but i do have the sick stomack and weakness sometimes. today i woke up with a sick stomack and a liitle ears tingling, but i hope as my day goes it gets better , at night i feel like myself. so hang in there if this is something that has come on because of a sitition it should go away if you donr dwell on it . let it go enjoy life . am trying so hard to get back to my self and i will.
Thanks. I've been freaky for a little over a week. I've had panic attacks before because I actually did have a fluke heart virus in 2000 so a couple fo times I thought my heart would go out of rhythm again. This was different and more prolonged but things are getting alot better.
bip
I have a lot anxiety in me I feel tired, worned down, I don't feel like myself.. Im so stressed out right now I don't know if Im coming or going Im moving in 3 weeks trying to get a home for my puppie do you know it breaks my heart I have to get rid of her cause I have to move...  It's so hard of dealing with this... Yes I know how you feel....
bip
You are going to be fine..
I figured. Thanks for the responses. I was worn out yesterday evening..I did some physical activity too but overall it was more like I was getting sick. I slept great but felt a little out of it when I woke. Like a stress hangover.
After an anxiety attack...I feel like I just ran a marathon and need to just relax.
Yes...that is a good term...Stress Hangover!!!