Anxiety Community
Facial Tingling

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Facial Tingling

For the past couple of months, I've had facial tingling on the left side of my face off and on.  Could this be from anxiety?  Sometimes it will be there for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and then it's just gone.  Some days I won't even have any tingling.  Could this be from anxiety?  I've been on Lexapro for about 2 months and it's seemed to help, but the tingling is still there.  I've seen numerous doctors and even a neurologist at Mayo and they said it's nothing serious.  Has anyone else had this happen?
yes i have that to , when am in anxiety i get the tingling on my face /ears top of head and sometimes it feels a warm tingling or hot. ive had it for years, thats one of the ways i know am having anxiety when that starts or the cold chills. so just go with it and it will go away, when your anxiety gets better , and mine last for weeks or months at a time it might go away a hour or so in day the day but it always comes back to let me know am still anxiety.
Yes. I've had my face and scalp tingle before too.  Mainly my left side would be affected. In fact, the entire left side of my body has been affected before.  Stiffness and tingling in my left arm and fingers.  Thought I was having a stroke, but it wasn't.   My lips always seemed to tingle too.  I know mine is from anxiety.
I have been having it in the left side of my face around the eye and goes into my cheek and even down the left side of my nose and i have been worrying so much thinking allsorts as i suffer with anxiety and panick attacks but its not the same tingling as when i get a panick attack  its more like a spasm around the eye and in the cheek, di you think it could be where i am always feeling so anxious? xxx
i have  it  also  besides  anxity  have the tingling  on my face   not alot  but its  there  on my hand  always  on my left  side so agrivating  i dont know what  to do to get  rid of it  it aways  comes  back
if something is going with someone i know and if they tell me that something is happening to them, I start having pulsing, tingling feeling in my forehed, temples and sometimes in my jaws. what causes that and why does it happen?
i have been having these feeling in my face around my check and eyes, i feels like i really know that they are there, its a weird feeling not a sharp feeling but just very weird, can anyone shed any light?
mishymoshymarcy I have had enough of saying... Comment
1 hr ago
Mood Tracker: September 3, 2015
2 hrs ago by char1234vass
Mood Tracker: September 3, 2015
2 hrs ago by char1234vass
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms