Fear of not being able to breathe
Do any of you ever have the fear that you will not be able to breathe?  For some weird reason I have a tendency to pay attention to my breathing.  It is so frustrating.  There are some things that your body does, that really shouldn't be focused on.  They just happen naturally; however, I do have a tendency to notice my breathing.
yeaa well if u think about it more of course ur gonna worry about it just dont think about it if you have anxiety though it can affect your breathing I have it and it definitley affects my breathing
I know what you mean.  It doesnt happen to me often but its the same thing as trying to swallow. When you think about these autmatic behaviors, it's hard to do them. If you know that thinking bout that or focusing on it is a trigger for you, try your hardest to distract yourself from thinking about it.  I know it's easier said than done, but you can do it