Feel Hot and Faint to the point of passing out
I just looked over a lot of anxiety symptoms and there is a symptom I have every day w/out warning, and I didn't see it posted.
I will suddenly get hot and if I'm standing, I will pass out.  If I'm sitting, then I know I have to stay sitting or go lay down.  It takes awhile to pass.
Another symptom I have and don't see posted is that the back of my legs feel very weak most all times.
I generally just don't feel good; I seem to maintain a sense of not being able to do much at all - on a daily basis.  I just don't feel good.  I never do, and haven't in 6-7 yrs, since I've had chronic anxiety.
I truly appreciate any and all feedback on these symptoms.
Thank you.
I don't think what you describe is anxiety related.  If I were you, I'd see my doctor and find out what is going on, because it sounds like more than just anxiety.  It's always best to have anything checked out by a doctor before assuming it's anxiety related.  There are lots of causes of fainting, and you need to know what is causing you to do this.  Good luck and take care.
I agree you should tell your Dr. Has orthostatic hypotension been considered? Sounds like your bp is dropping low. I do this and have been diagnosed with autonomic dysfunction. I am not a Dr so.that needs to be ran by them but might be worth checking
Beema
Do you actually pass out or feel like you are going to? I have a fear of passing out and always worry i am going to and also get the weak legs. It is rare that I actually do faint or pass out, maybe 3 times ever, but always feel dizzy and often light headed to where i have created a phobia. I have learned to focus on how i am breathing and to adjust it to deeper belly breathing, that has helped sooooo much. I think our breathing gets messed up and contributes to that faint feeling.
Yes I actually pass out. I am told my panic disorder is actually because my body is malfunctioning and dumping adrenaline inappropriately. This is a part if the dysautonomia. I am glad u don't pass out much. Breathing most definitely can make u feel dizzy.
Beema
I have been going to my doctors for years but they cant help me with it I have M.S,Diabetes ,vertigo and 5 or 6 other medical problems. this I get 2 to 3 times a week I stand up or sit  back chest get very hot sweets stomach feels empty light headed chucky than starting to pass out if I dont lay down anywhere fast no matter store bathroom floor you name it. be nice if some knew what it is.