Anxiety Community
Feel Hot and Faint to the point of passing out

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I just looked over a lot of anxiety symptoms and there is a symptom I have every day w/out warning, and I didn't see it posted.
I will suddenly get hot and if I'm standing, I will pass out.  If I'm sitting, then I know I have to stay sitting or go lay down.  It takes awhile to pass.
Another symptom I have and don't see posted is that the back of my legs feel very weak most all times.
I generally just don't feel good; I seem to maintain a sense of not being able to do much at all - on a daily basis.  I just don't feel good.  I never do, and haven't in 6-7 yrs, since I've had chronic anxiety.
I truly appreciate any and all feedback on these symptoms.
Thank you.
I don't think what you describe is anxiety related.  If I were you, I'd see my doctor and find out what is going on, because it sounds like more than just anxiety.  It's always best to have anything checked out by a doctor before assuming it's anxiety related.  There are lots of causes of fainting, and you need to know what is causing you to do this.  Good luck and take care.
I agree you should tell your Dr. Has orthostatic hypotension been considered? Sounds like your bp is dropping low. I do this and have been diagnosed with autonomic dysfunction. I am not a Dr so.that needs to be ran by them but might be worth checking
Beema
Do you actually pass out or feel like you are going to? I have a fear of passing out and always worry i am going to and also get the weak legs. It is rare that I actually do faint or pass out, maybe 3 times ever, but always feel dizzy and often light headed to where i have created a phobia. I have learned to focus on how i am breathing and to adjust it to deeper belly breathing, that has helped sooooo much. I think our breathing gets messed up and contributes to that faint feeling.
Yes I actually pass out. I am told my panic disorder is actually because my body is malfunctioning and dumping adrenaline inappropriately. This is a part if the dysautonomia. I am glad u don't pass out much. Breathing most definitely can make u feel dizzy.
Beema
I have been going to my doctors for years but they cant help me with it I have M.S,Diabetes ,vertigo and 5 or 6 other medical problems. this I get 2 to 3 times a week I stand up or sit  back chest get very hot sweets stomach feels empty light headed chucky than starting to pass out if I dont lay down anywhere fast no matter store bathroom floor you name it. be nice if some knew what it is.
brainzap101 is ...dizzy! Comment
melimeli PLEASE USE CONTACT US BUTTO... Comment
Medium-chain triglycerides
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms