Anxiety Community
Feels like the world is moving twice as fast around me...fast forward b...

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Feels like the world is moving twice as fast around me...fast forward button.. what is this?

I remember this happening when I was a child. It happens in waves, one month it will happen twice and one month it will happen every day.
My sight gets fuzzy and dark in the corners and I feel like sounds, my movements, everything around has been speeded up. It's like a fast forward button was pressed. My heart beats faster and sometimes I feel like I am going to pass out.
Sometimes it will be in short spells several times in a row, say 1 minute each time. But more often it happens for nearly an hour. It's frightening and disorienting. My head feels like it's going to explode and my thoughts and eyes can't stop moving extremely fast.
Anyone have similar experiences? Or know what this may be? Or how to stop it when it happens?
Tags: dizziness, acid-fast, fast-forward, fast heart beat, fast movements, dark vision
I think you have anxiety and should go to your physician and tell him what you said in your post. Maybe he could prescribe an anti-anxiety for when these events occur. Or maybe they occur when something  specific happens? Anyway, go to you doctor. Good luck and God bless.
Hi there!
As boognell told you it sounds like a high level of anxiety combined with panick-attacks. You should go to a doctor to prescribe anti-anxiety drugs.
Best whishes and good luck!
It could be anxiety yes but also other things,I would have it checked out so you can get the proper help and/or meds
10356, and remar commented on dominosarah's status
25 mins ago
dominosarah Happy Birthday BigA!! Love... Comment
dominosarah commented on spider6's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms