Anxiety Community
Fishoil with Paxil

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Fishoil with Paxil

I just started taking Fish oil today was my 2nd day... But i've always been anxious about taking any meds... I am currently on Paxil.  I was curious, if anyone here takes a antidepressent with fishoil, and/if they experienced any symptoms... Doing my research online seems like there isn't any interaction, but i came across this article that scared me.  This man stated that taking fish oil along with paxil caused serotonin syndrome, and i freaked out of course lol... But he was already doped on meds, If someone can give me some info i'd really appreciate it.. Thanks!!!
hey well first off i dont take meds btu i cant tell you that im pretty sure fish oil is ok for you btu im not sure but i do knwo one thing if you do have qustions i would call a doctor and not go online like the wrose thing you can do is to google or yahoo something cuz if you find somehthing you may begine to worry like you did so anytime you need adive on meds calla  doctor and dont look for it online cuz think of this i bet you wernt as half as worry bout takeing the pills til you started ot look for info so just try to stop from looking online for stuff and start to call doctors cuz there the ones who cna really answer your qustions
ashler1977 Going to the reumatologist ... Comment
37 mins ago
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...
1 hr ago
Nighthawk61 commented on Just wasting my time,...
1 hr ago