Forhead and head sweat in anxiety/tension

I suffer from over seating of head and forhead during moments of even mild tension and anxiety. For example if I have to face a superior in a closed room (even in cold weather), I always find myself seating in the head and forhead all of a sudden. As soos as I realize this, thes weating starts to increase and finally when I feel comfortable again, then the sweating seems to stop. I do not suffer from blood pressure related problems, however, I have had fluctucations in the pressure and once it reached 140/85. Could anyone please suggest if there is any medication or process by which I can reduce the tension and stop the sweating forhead problem?
i have the same problem as u. i think i have hyperhidrosis, and so it puts me in a cycle of sweating - fear of sweating- sweating more...etc...

i sometimes try to say to myself that the hell with it i dun care, but its harder done than said.

i need a solution too.. anyway , dun worry ur not alone, i think a lot of people suffer from this :)
Have you had anxiety issues in the past?  Are you under a lot of stress right now?

Anxiety can all sorts of physical effects.  My BP in the doctor's office is much higher than that, but my doc knows that it shoots up 30-40 points because I dislike being there.  It makes me sweat and can tie my stomach up in knots.

There are several ways to help deal with your anxiety, but the most effective in my opinion is counseling.  Doctors can prescribe benzos (which are usually used short term and can become addictive) to SSRIs like Zoloft, Paxil, Celexa, etc...I chose to use a combination of an SSRI while I went through counseling, which helped me tremendously, but others choose not to use meds, which is ok too.  I just suggest keeping an open mind and talking through your options with your doctor.  
Best place to start is with your doctor. Sweating when nervous is extremely common in many people. Even those that do not suffer anxiety. My 13yr old gets very red and sweats when in a public situation but it is not medical or anything. Talk to your doctor and see what they have to say.
@All - thanks a lot for all your suggestions. It feels great to know that the sweating problem is not so uncommon. I didn't have any anxiety problems in the past, and this has probably started in the beginning of last year when I was going under some amount of stress at both work and personal relationships. I'm currently considering to seek counseling help and if necessary to take meds too. Right now, in such situations, I force myself into imagining what my situation was in a more stressful condition before, and how it is better now - which kind of helps to ease out a bit - but it's a lot easier said than done! :)
It definitely is much easier sed than done, but you can and will get through this.  Just keep a good attitude and don't get down on yourself if you have a bad day....we all do, but we all pick ourselves up and keep on confronting and dealing with it..keep us posted!