Full-Body Tingling (Continual)
Who else experiences constant full-body tingling after a stress/anxiety-related "episode"?  Since my first anxiety attack ten months ago, I find that the littlest thing (e.g. being startled) now sets off the tingling sensation.  It can take weeks for the symptoms to go away, only to be triggered again by any number of unexpected life events.  Plenty of tests confirm that I'm "normal" except for this tingling sensation and the feeling that adrenalin is constantly pumping through my system.  

I can sense the symptoms at times even as I stir from a deep sleep ... and I sleep well, so it's puzzling to realize that it's like my body has lost the ability to turn OFF the defense mechanism.  I'm retired so no daily stress to speak of.  No way to know when something (unexpected) starts the cycle again.  Neurologist says it's just anxiety/stress related, with no specific cause/treatment.  No phobias or predictable flash points, either.  Her advice was just to learn to relax and not be up-tight (ha!) but it's not all that easy when you have those responses to the simplest things (e.g. sound of gunshot, the phone ringing when close by, an emotional response during a conversation, etc.).  

Anyway ... apparently it's not life-threatening so no need for medication.  It doesn't affect my ability to think/reason, exercise, eat, etc.  Just curious to know if others have this rather constant all-over body tingling.  I'll keep working on the relax/meditation techniques (which have little noticeable effect BTW) and not obsess over the tingling (which would just start the whole thing over).
I've had this. I had an incredibly stressful and traumatic event happen a couple months ago, I was also taking chantix and ambien at the time, and had a psychotic breakdown. I developed very intense continual full body tinglings during this.  After a couple weeks, they settled down. They are still there, just not nearly as intense and sometimes barely noticeable. I have noticed that sometimes when I wake up they will be stronger, and sometimes for now reason. My GP and neurologist say nothing is wrong, so I'm seeing a psychiatrist to find out. Let me know if you find anything out!