Anxiety Community
GAD & OCD fears

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

GAD & OCD fears

Hey im 14 years old and im male
Ive been worrying about getting bipolar and shizophrenia and ever since ive been getting brain fog and i keep thinking what if i start getting mood swings and ive been getting very weird thoughts and i feel like i need to do somthing to releif my self and it comes back and hit me twice as hard and ive started to get creative thoughts that seem weird and i know that they arent right and it sends my into panic and fear im taking a medicine called lovan and the creative thoughtsd only just started ever since i took lovan
PLZ HELP!!!
Tags: GAD, ocd help, bi polar, Schizoprenia
Hi Jr!  Thanks for posting to look for help.  It is a step in the right direction! :)  Please talk to your parents about this, and be sure to add EVERYTHING that you are feeling.  Ask to be taken back to the doctor so that you can be re-evaluated because you generally don't feel good, even with the medication (say this after you have given details about how you feel).  They love you and will help you.  In the meantime, while you wait to go back to the doctor, you can practice simple stress releif excersizes like breathing slowly for a count of ten, ten times.  Listen to music you like.  Concentrate on school work.  Help your mom with housework.  Take a warm shower.  Eat some chocolate (this is a known mood-upper), Go for a walk.  Any calm activity would be okay.  No getting all worked up over anything.  That will not help you.  Maybe seeing your school counselor would help you, also.  I wish you well, and keep us updated!  Blessings - Blu
Thanks for the support Blu!,
I have been talking to my parents about this problem my mum is thinking about taking me to a psychologist to see whats wrong with me and I was just wondering do you know how the creative thoughts could have been started because im freaking out because i heard that creative thoughts is a sign of bipolar and other mental disorders, the creative thoughts im getting always happen the most when i try and sleep and it really interferes the thoughts im getting are really stupid and confusing and they jumping from 1 thing to another and i just fill up with fear and my heart beat goes crazy and i seem to get alot of brain fog  and i just cant focus it feels like im living in a dream that i cant escape and i really get upset about it.
Thanks for helping me Blu i will do that stuff more often.
Hey guys im wondering if this is ocd fears ive been searching up about mental ilness and ive been worrying about getting it and ever since ive saw the symptoms ive been getting paranoid thoughts,confused thinking and i keep fearing im getting mood swings and when i get the symptoms i have a small panic attack i feel like im going crazy plz help
melimeli commented on Dads Biopsy showed ca...
1 hr ago
mishymoshymarcy i dont know why i thought i... Comment
specialmom commented on rumpled's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms