Anxiety Expert Forum
GAD, PTSD, Conversion Disorder

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

GAD, PTSD, Conversion Disorder

I have battled GAD and depression for most of my adult life.  I have graduated to Conversion Disorder with most of the classic symptoms since 2008.  I don't feel anxious and definitely don't feel that I have an issue trying to surface from a past event.  However, I am now having episodes that are mimicking strokes for the past few months.  I get very disoriented and have difficulty recognizing my surroundings for a brief period of time.  The episodes last approximately one hour or so and thei onset is very sudden.
1 Comment
Thay was how my very first panic attack was..  I have very bad anxiety now and thay is the very thing o go through so maybe the anxiety is just hitting you in a different wave