Anxiety Expert Forum
GAD, PTSD, Conversion Disorder
About This Forum:

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

GAD, PTSD, Conversion Disorder

I have battled GAD and depression for most of my adult life.  I have graduated to Conversion Disorder with most of the classic symptoms since 2008.  I don't feel anxious and definitely don't feel that I have an issue trying to surface from a past event.  However, I am now having episodes that are mimicking strokes for the past few months.  I get very disoriented and have difficulty recognizing my surroundings for a brief period of time.  The episodes last approximately one hour or so and thei onset is very sudden.