Anxiety Community
Getting over anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Getting over anxiety

So Im 19 years old, and I have been feeling symptoms of anxiety for about a year now. They started to appear as I was sitting in a doctor's office waiting for a  check up. I remember breathing heavily and was unable to control my thoughts. In addition my palms were sweaty. It's been a year and I am so frustrated and irritable. For the first 8 months I tried conquering my anxiety by continuing normal day activities. However being in college away from home it has been extremely tough. I suffer from unpleasent sensations in the head, nausea, dizziness, uneasy breathing and more. I find my self getting extremely annoyed with not understanding why I feel these sensations. Many psychologists say that in pinpointing anxiety it's neccessary to pinpoint what your exactly anxious about and to adress them. But thats the thing, I dont know what Im anxious or irritable about. I find my self going through a vicious cycle of stress, depression and anxiety. Some days are good but I have alot of bad days. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Also I just recentky started zolaft about two and a half weeks agho but Im not sure if it is helping. Im really upset and sad about feeling the way I feel with not understanding why I feel this way. I was always a fun outgoing, charismatic guy, but know I find my self so absorbed with my sensations and feelings in the head. I feel like I'm living my life in a daze. Please if you have any opinions....
I know what ur going trough. It's all weird stuff. A lot of symptom that are so weird. I take xanax and oscillation
i suffer from anxiety too its awful, i worry about my health too much reading too many medical books on symptoms of mine which are small but really i think they are far more sinister, i got this back when i was pregnant with second child someone said to me pregnancy is very dangerous and can kill you, the person didnt know i was pregnant, so when i got a pain in my leg id think it was a blood clot. anxiety come back with revenge 7 weeks after the birth, i had a bad panic attack and ended up ringing 999, my heart was racing and skipping beats and because id never had that before i was scared to death, ive taken beta blockers butmade me more anxious because of side effects, im trying no medication and not getting stressed as much
UPDATE
28 mins ago by Irisbritney
Swollentoe commented on photo
jerialice I am probably cured!!!! yee... Comment