Getting over anxiety
So Im 19 years old, and I have been feeling symptoms of anxiety for about a year now. They started to appear as I was sitting in a doctor's office waiting for a  check up. I remember breathing heavily and was unable to control my thoughts. In addition my palms were sweaty. It's been a year and I am so frustrated and irritable. For the first 8 months I tried conquering my anxiety by continuing normal day activities. However being in college away from home it has been extremely tough. I suffer from unpleasent sensations in the head, nausea, dizziness, uneasy breathing and more. I find my self getting extremely annoyed with not understanding why I feel these sensations. Many psychologists say that in pinpointing anxiety it's neccessary to pinpoint what your exactly anxious about and to adress them. But thats the thing, I dont know what Im anxious or irritable about. I find my self going through a vicious cycle of stress, depression and anxiety. Some days are good but I have alot of bad days. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Also I just recentky started zolaft about two and a half weeks agho but Im not sure if it is helping. Im really upset and sad about feeling the way I feel with not understanding why I feel this way. I was always a fun outgoing, charismatic guy, but know I find my self so absorbed with my sensations and feelings in the head. I feel like I'm living my life in a daze. Please if you have any opinions....
I know what ur going trough. It's all weird stuff. A lot of symptom that are so weird. I take xanax and oscillation
i suffer from anxiety too its awful, i worry about my health too much reading too many medical books on symptoms of mine which are small but really i think they are far more sinister, i got this back when i was pregnant with second child someone said to me pregnancy is very dangerous and can kill you, the person didnt know i was pregnant, so when i got a pain in my leg id think it was a blood clot. anxiety come back with revenge 7 weeks after the birth, i had a bad panic attack and ended up ringing 999, my heart was racing and skipping beats and because id never had that before i was scared to death, ive taken beta blockers butmade me more anxious because of side effects, im trying no medication and not getting stressed as much