Getting tired of this
Can anxiety make you physically sick?
I have a HUGE fear of vomiting. Whenever I get anxious I get a giant lump in my throat and it makes me gag and choke and sometimes dry heave. My bowels also get irritated. I get gas and I have discomfort and sometimes I have diahreaa.

When this happens when I get anxious all I think about is throwing up and it makes me feel worse. I think about it and I close my eyes and picture myself being sick and then I feel worse. Right now my stomach is making gurgle noises and my throat is closed up like I need to gag and it's a choking feeling.

My question is, can thinking so much about this in result make me actually sick?

I've been worried I have bowel cancer or some sort of disease but I know it's my anxiety because that's when it starts.  I'm tired of feeling like this. I've started cutting again. I can't eat cause of the choking feeling and I've been taking more valium then supposed too.

Please help me
Ps. I've had my period since Monday and my anxiety is terrible with my period
That time of the month can make your anxiety worse because your hormones are going crazy.
Yes, in my opinion anxiety can make you sick. I know when mine is high I have alot of stomach problems and just do not feel good at all.
Are you in therapy for your anxiety?
Agreed with above post.