ANXIETY
COMMUNITY
Green three scored Alprazolam S 90 3
by Merediick, Jun 21, 2008
I just recieved my order of xanax from a web site and I've never seen these before. They are green, three scored with S on the first score 90 on the second score and 3 on the third score.

They work well but people have been telling me that they aren't as strong as the yellow xanax that are four scored. They are also saying the yellows are 3 mg but I'm pretty sure that there are no 3 mgs.

can you please tell me about these greens and the difference (if any) in the yellow and greens.
Member Comments (10)
by MrGreen, Jun 21, 2008
Generic Xanax tablets are available in four strengths:

Alprazolam 0.25 mg
Alprazolam 0.5 mg
Alprazolam 1 mg
Alprazolam 2 mg.

But who knows what you are buying online. That's why it is safer to go to a doctor.
by Merediick, Jun 21, 2008
I have a perscription but no health insurance so the cost of the meds are outrageous. I tried it for a while and I would get Alprazolam 2mg but they were ALWAYS yellow and four scored. My room mates are both perscriped Alprazolam 2 mg and they always get white or yellow four scored rectangle pills.

I have ordered online 1 other time and got yellow 2mg.
Maybe I ordered a different kind and didn't realize it?

I was just wanting a little information about comparing the two.
So if I could get that HELP I would appreciate it.
by Brenndy, Dec 23, 2008
Excellent advice, as always.
by seekinghiskingdomfirst, Mar 03, 2009
There are in fact 3mg Alprazolam tablets but they come in the Xanax XR (extended release) they are hard to obtain and I would not suggest taking any XR Xanax because it defeats the purpose of taking the drug in the first place. Alprazolam is a short acting "tranquillizer" but every medical case is different. I am no doctor, nor do I know the medical group that produces these but all Xanax XR tablets look completely different than any of the regular tablets.. The color of the Rectangale pills are irrelavent, the color only indicates the medical group that produces it. 2mg of Alprazolam is 2mg of Alprazolam despite the color of the pill.. Just please be careful of hibitual street use of these drugs because they are EXTREMELY addictive and it can take months to years to overcome withdrawl symptoms. Only take this medication if perscribed by a doctor.
by IXOYEGOD1, Mar 03, 2009
Walmart has generic-Aprazalom- on their cheap meds, like $4 or less. They are by Mylan, white and have 1 score going across.
by ILADVOCATE, Mar 03, 2009
That website should not legally be selling Xanax unless its a specific licensed pharmacy and the prescription should always come from an in person consultation with a psychiatrist. Medication should not be prescribed by someone online or dispensed this way. The laws may be too vague on this to do anything but the consequences are real. Make sure you are following up with a psychiatrist that you see in person regardless for your safety.
by seekinghiskingdomfirst, Mar 03, 2009
I would be glad to help anyone who is overcoming an addiction to any Benziodiazepine (Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan,) feel free to contact me at ***@****
by jim9090, May 01, 2009
these are real xanax but there is absolutely no such thing is 3 mg xanax. i just got some from a pharmacy so to clear all of this up, yes they are xanax.