Green three scored Alprazolam S 90 3
I just recieved my order of xanax from a web site and I've never seen these before. They are green, three scored with S on the first score 90 on the second score and 3 on the third score.

They work well but people have been telling me that they aren't as strong as the yellow xanax that are four scored. They are also saying the yellows are 3 mg but I'm pretty sure that there are no 3 mgs.

can you please tell me about these greens and the difference (if any) in the yellow and greens.
Generic Xanax tablets are available in four strengths:

Alprazolam 0.25 mg
Alprazolam 0.5 mg
Alprazolam 1 mg
Alprazolam 2 mg.

But who knows what you are buying online. That's why it is safer to go to a doctor.
I have a perscription but no health insurance so the cost of the meds are outrageous. I tried it for a while and I would get Alprazolam 2mg but they were ALWAYS yellow and four scored. My room mates are both perscriped Alprazolam 2 mg and they always get white or yellow four scored rectangle pills.

I have ordered online 1 other time and got yellow 2mg.
Maybe I ordered a different kind and didn't realize it?

I was just wanting a little information about comparing the two.
So if I could get that HELP I would appreciate it.
Excellent advice, as always.
There are in fact 3mg Alprazolam tablets but they come in the Xanax XR (extended release) they are hard to obtain and I would not suggest taking any XR Xanax because it defeats the purpose of taking the drug in the first place. Alprazolam is a short acting "tranquillizer" but every medical case is different. I am no doctor, nor do I know the medical group that produces these but all Xanax XR tablets look completely different than any of the regular tablets.. The color of the Rectangale pills are irrelavent, the color only indicates the medical group that produces it. 2mg of Alprazolam is 2mg of Alprazolam despite the color of the pill.. Just please be careful of hibitual street use of these drugs because they are EXTREMELY addictive and it can take months to years to overcome withdrawl symptoms. Only take this medication if perscribed by a doctor.
Walmart has generic-Aprazalom- on their cheap meds, like $4 or less. They are by Mylan, white and have 1 score going across.
That website should not legally be selling Xanax unless its a specific licensed pharmacy and the prescription should always come from an in person consultation with a psychiatrist. Medication should not be prescribed by someone online or dispensed this way. The laws may be too vague on this to do anything but the consequences are real. Make sure you are following up with a psychiatrist that you see in person regardless for your safety.
I would be glad to help anyone who is overcoming an addiction to any Benziodiazepine (Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan,) feel free to contact me at ***@****
these are real xanax but there is absolutely no such thing is 3 mg xanax. i just got some from a pharmacy so to clear all of this up, yes they are xanax.
If you get medication that doesn't look right and you want to be for sure, there is an excellent "pill identifier" at Drugs.com. You can search by imprint (which is any #'s or letters "imprinted" on them), by color, or by the shape. You should even get a picture of it when you enter the information.
Despite what anyone says, there Is no difference between generic and name brand pills its all in peoples heads. I agree, 2mg of alprazolam is 2mg xanax no matter how you put it. That pill green/rectangular imprint s 903 or more properly s|90|3 is generic 2mg xanax despite the weird fact that it only has 2 scores instead of three.
there are 3mg alprazolam, but only in time release form. you have a Xanax bar, 2mg pill. the 3mb xr are triangle, green and say 3 on one side and have a odd cursive "X" on the other. the 3 are VERY rare. also, be careful with those, if you don't have a tolerance, real bad things could happen.
Greens are NOT 3mgs. Everyone seems to think this for some reason. Xanax does however come in 3mgs. They are triangle in shape and have a very thick coating. I believe the 3's are Extended Release. I do not advise snorting any kind of xanax though. Thats just my preference tho. It is simply not worth the horrible annoyances of what it does to and how long it stays in your sinuses. This is coming from a preferred snorter. Xanax is by far the most unpleasant medication to insufilate in my opinion anyway. That's just my 2 cents but let it be clear THE GREEN BARS ARE NOT 3MGS! So many idiots think this for whatever reason.
They are just another generic form of 2mg xanax. 150% positive they ARE NOT 3MGS!
So many people seem to think this. I assure you they ARE NOT 3MG. Just another generic form of 2mgs. 3mgs are triangle in shape and have an ER coating. There are no such thing as 3MG bars. No doubt whatsoever. I am 150% positive of this. Alotta people do think this though for some reason.
Can Xanax be bought legally on line?