Anxiety Community
HIV / STD Risk, Anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

HIV / STD Risk, Anxiety

Exactly a week ago today I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker. She performed unprotected oral sex on me for literally a few seconds (one pump only) and we then had protected vaginal sex. Ever since then I have been panicking and extremely scared regarding the risk of contracting an STD or HIV. Yesterday I got a pimple near my lips (not on my lips exactly), however, I popped it and it seems to be healing fine. And today I am feeling a slight itch and a slight tingling in my genital area. Am I supposed to be worried about an STD/HIV or is it just my anxiety that is causing my mind to play tricks on me by displaying these symptoms and I do not need to worry / test?
As the experts say here,you don't have to worry about hiv since you had protected sex. I don't think that getting oral sex for a second is danger for any std either. I can not see how the oral sex that you had could infect you with an std near your mouth where the pimples are located.I am no expert on this matter though I am just giving you my advice because I have done so much reading over those matters.I would suggest to you that you ask this question on the std's forum.I can tell you for sure that you have not an hiv risk because you used a condom.
I have been feeling a pain in my knee for the whole day and I have iced it and it still does not go away. It is not an unbearable pain but it is an annoyance, could this be a symptom for HIV or any other STD or am I overthinking?
I dont think that it has anything to do with hiv.Because of your fear you connect everything to hiv.I advice you to stop searching for symptoms in your body because the more you search the more you will find.Mind is a very powerfull dsp and fear is it's fuel. I was there and I know.If you can't get over this then wait untill 4 weeks and then do a full std palet test.But I would not bother with this if I were you.You can allways consault an std specialist and have it heared from an official oppinion.
TinaR10 commented on photo
1 hr ago
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
1 hr ago
Megnyc added the Sleep Tracker