Anxiety Community
Has anyone tried these programs on the web?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Has anyone tried Panic Away or some of these other programs on the WEB? (read a book) ??
What is panic away, do you have a wen address for it?
I have found From Panic to Power by Lucinda Bassett helpful and Anxiety and panic Attacks: there cause and cure by Robert Handly vey helpful.  All the programs deal with the same things...cognitive behavior therapy.  Basically trying to chance the way you think.  Think of it like I was once afraid of needles.  I started donatng blood to get over it and I'm not afraid anymore.  You basically just have to reprogram your mind to not be afraid.  Whatever the fear is you can concur it.  I know it's not easy.  I read both those books many times and I didn't belive for a long time.   I wanted to think there was something wrong with me.  You can beat this.  Good luck.
Yes, I have found programs like this helpful.   Another person that is really good with this stuff is Carol Tuttle and she has a website and books.  I have learned to completely control my anxiety with these types of methods as well as herbs, vitamins and exercise.
dominosarah commented on Feels like life is ov...
junaidwisal depressed Comment
melimeli commented on Feels like life is ov...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms