Has anyone tried these programs...
Hi All-
Just wondering if anyone has tried the programs offered from AnxietyCentre.com or Lucinda Bassett's Mid West Center.  The latter is costly, so I wanted to see if they were for real before I spent the money.  I've tried the yoga, excercise and breathing techniques, etc.. didn't do much.  I'm not really a medicine taking person, although I've tried that also. Still searching....     Thanks.
Yes, Lucinda Bassett's is out for the money, big time.  I found help and a 95% cure of my severe panic attacks and agorophobia from the books by Dr. Claire Weeks, a Psychiatrist who dealt with people like us.  She died in the meantime, but you still can buy her books.  
sorry but i have to disagree with that i own lucindas program and if you follow it like it says it does work.  i havent felt as good as i have these past weeks in a long time. also its a 30 day money back garentee if you deside that you dont want it, but id say its worth a try!!! oh by the way im not one to take meds so i have gotten better with the program and not a combo of that and meds
i have to agree with jojo. i have lucinda's  program and used it about 8 years ago and it did wonders for me i felt like a new happy relaxed person within 2 months or so. however all those lessons i learned from that program have slowly left my mind and concious and so i'm falling back into my anxious way of thinking so i think its time i listened to those tapes again and start to feel good. i for one think lucinda's program is great