Aa
A
A
Close
Has anyone tried these programs...
Hi All-
Just wondering if anyone has tried the programs offered from AnxietyCentre.com or Lucinda Bassett's Mid West Center.  The latter is costly, so I wanted to see if they were for real before I spent the money.  I've tried the yoga, excercise and breathing techniques, etc.. didn't do much.  I'm not really a medicine taking person, although I've tried that also. Still searching....     Thanks.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes, Lucinda Bassett's is out for the money, big time.  I found help and a 95% cure of my severe panic attacks and agorophobia from the books by Dr. Claire Weeks, a Psychiatrist who dealt with people like us.  She died in the meantime, but you still can buy her books.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
sorry but i have to disagree with that i own lucindas program and if you follow it like it says it does work.  i havent felt as good as i have these past weeks in a long time. also its a 30 day money back garentee if you deside that you dont want it, but id say its worth a try!!! oh by the way im not one to take meds so i have gotten better with the program and not a combo of that and meds
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
213398 tn?1202674074
i have to agree with jojo. i have lucinda's  program and used it about 8 years ago and it did wonders for me i felt like a new happy relaxed person within 2 months or so. however all those lessons i learned from that program have slowly left my mind and concious and so i'm falling back into my anxious way of thinking so i think its time i listened to those tapes again and start to feel good. i for one think lucinda's program is great
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Benefits Of Turmeric In Bursitis
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank