Anxiety Community
Head pain/ear pain/eye pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Head pain/ear pain/eye pain

Pleez can someone help for the past 2 years I have been getting a headache on the left side of my head,the pain feels like electric shocks then is constantly there like toothache,I have it all the time,waken up in the middle of the night and makes me feel sick and dizzy,lately my behaviour has ranged from tearful to aggressive outbursts.Since last year my left ear has also started throbbing like toothache and although i have been to the doctor they gave me antibiotics on a few occasions,but the pain is still there. The back of my eyesocket is also very painful and feel if there is something pressing on my eye ad is constantly streaming with fliud.When this is all happening my right leg feels uncomfortable.Could someone try and give me some kind of answer,I feel lethargic,snappy,irritable and dont know what to think.I also have a 2 yr old son and I am worried that I am on my own with him feeling like this!
Have you been to the dentist,i used to have these pains and it was the roots or my wisdom teeth growing into my nerve by my eardrum,they gave me an x ray and i had to have it cut out,it was the worst oain ever before i had it out just a thought.
I've also have daily headache and some kind of weird pain surrounding my right eye. Went to the optometrist and found nothing. Right now I"m on meds for sinus to see if that relieves the pressure feeling in my eye but I seem allergic to the meds.

Are you an anxiety sufferer of is this new to you? And have you had your thyroid checked, lots of symptoms of anxiety are close to thyroid. the tooth idea would make sense too. Do you have a clicking sound when you open and close your mouth? Forget the name for that but this could also cause pain. If your doctor isn't open to look more into the matter you may be better to look at another doctor.
Dude!!! I have the SAME pain! But I did have brain surgery. But no one be leaves me that I have this pain!!!
TinaR10 commented on KTowne's status
LovemyKids86 6 weeks till wedding Comment
LovemyKids86 commented on cnj76's status