Anxiety Community
Head pressure, dizziness, eye's strained 24/7

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I've been feeling chronic head pressure, dizziness and eye strain for the past six years with no relief what so ever. These symptoms developed after a very stressful time of my live, lost my mother to cancer amongst other things. I've had every medical test you can think of MRI, catscan you name, the doctors just say it's anxiety related and offer no real help or advice, could these symptoms really tie in to anxiety I'm really starting to lose hope, advice would be much appreciated thanks!
Yes...yes they can be symptoms of anxiety.
I'm wondering why they haven't offered you any further assistance though.
Go back to the doctor and ask for some medication or ask for a referral to a psychiatrist ( who will actually help you ).
Don't be ashamed to ask for help or to see a psychiatrist...the longer you wait, the worse it can get.
Thanks for the response I'll call my Gp this week just find it hard to except that anxiety can have such physical symptoms, lol
Yes it really could be anxiety,have you consdered talking to a counsellor to get to the bottomof it?
Anxiety causes alot of physical symptoms. I have had the pressure in my head, dizziness, eye strain, tightness in my stomach and it feels like I always have a lump in my throat. If you look up anxiety symptoms you will find alot. I checked off all that I had and took it to my Dr. She said its all symptoms of anxiety but can also mimic other things. Good luck!
I just got a catscan and dont have the results but I found if I put something tight around the head at the forehead that helps and when I put a facelift stretchy head piece on, which is also tight around the neck, ( it is open around the face only and the back of the head)  I hardly feel the pressure and can work and function. Maybe this will help someone else.
10356 Coyote is always out there ... Comment
34 mins ago
Today i think i made progress
2 hrs ago by jonny_woods
IndigoIris commented on Tramadol & Ultram...