Anxiety Community
Head tingling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Head tingling

I have been having tingling feeling in my head for the past two weeks. I have recently stop taking birth control (nuva ring) because i feel that has gave me anxiety. I have been off the nuva ring going on a month and at first i was having a migraine headaches and severere anxiety but now my anxiety has calmed down and the migraines have too. but now i just have this tingling sensation going through my head. Does anyone have an idea where it could be coming from.
I can only say that I have had this feeling also, and the doctors keep telling me it's stress and anxiety. I had such a severe episode on my left side that I went to the ER and they gave me a CT scan. Nothing was found. Since then I have seen my Family doctor about it and a Neurologist, they all say that it is anxiety. I feel so convinced that its something more, but nobody has found anything. Stress/Anxiety/Panic can take the form of many illnesses, so it is so hard to ignore the feelings. Chances are that you are experiencing anxiety, but I would still find a Neurologist to talk to. Do you ever have other symptoms along w/ the tingling?
i have had it for years my head/my ears / my face all tingle thats how i know when the anxiety is starting,
Namaste,

It could be related to anxiety or could be a rebound effect from the migraines you used to have, If it is a rebound effect they'll disappeaar on their own after awhile. If however, they are related to anxiety, you need to talk with a mental healthcare worker, who can take a complete psychological history, make an evaluation and develop a treatment plan, which may or may not include the use of medication(s) and/or adjunct therapy.

Jikan
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
9 mins ago
LovemyKids86 . Comment
dianeadelle joined this community
Welcome them!