Hearing voices and music and feeling of bugs on skin
Hi I am 17 years old and I have not been diagnosed with any mental conditions I do however have panick attacks, I don't do drugs and I don't drink, as far as I know there is not mental illness in my family except for my mum who has depression and anxiety attacks and is addicted to drugs I am not in contact with her.

For a while now I have heard voices calling my name when I'm at work or at home listening to music or just sitting in my room, I also constantly get the feeling like I'm being watched and any small sounds creep me out, this is a regular occurrence. I also hear music in my head that is not there (this does not happen often) its normally when I'm walking to work and it's like the tune from a ballerina music box that I had as a kid. On one occurrence I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone in my room when I blinked they were gone I couldn't get back to sleep and couldn't sleep properly for about a week. The main reason I'm seeking help tho is recently I keep having a feeling like a bug is crawling on my face, legs and arms but when I go to brush it of there is nothing there but the sensation is still there, this has becoming more common over the last few days it had happened like once or twice a few months ago but I've felt it 2 days in a row now and it's starting to creep me out, I have a cold at the moment But I don't think that's the cause. It also feels like my brain is constantly racing and I think about multiple things at once, this dosnt bother me because it's been that way since I remember. I don't know if I'm crazy or what, I don't think what I am experiencing is normal but I havnt talked to anyone about it because I don't want them to think I'm insane, or maybe I'm just paranoid and making this stuff up in my head I know the mind can play tricks, if u think it's this how can I stop my brain from doing this
Please talk to a doctor about this. Its nothing to be ashamed of. It's better to find out then  be worried about what is wrong.
You should definitely see a doctor soon. This could be a number of things so dont be alarmed. Just find out what is causing it to happen.