Anxiety Community
Hearing voices and music and feeling of bugs on skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Hi I am 17 years old and I have not been diagnosed with any mental conditions I do however have panick attacks, I don't do drugs and I don't drink, as far as I know there is not mental illness in my family except for my mum who has depression and anxiety attacks and is addicted to drugs I am not in contact with her.

For a while now I have heard voices calling my name when I'm at work or at home listening to music or just sitting in my room, I also constantly get the feeling like I'm being watched and any small sounds creep me out, this is a regular occurrence. I also hear music in my head that is not there (this does not happen often) its normally when I'm walking to work and it's like the tune from a ballerina music box that I had as a kid. On one occurrence I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone in my room when I blinked they were gone I couldn't get back to sleep and couldn't sleep properly for about a week. The main reason I'm seeking help tho is recently I keep having a feeling like a bug is crawling on my face, legs and arms but when I go to brush it of there is nothing there but the sensation is still there, this has becoming more common over the last few days it had happened like once or twice a few months ago but I've felt it 2 days in a row now and it's starting to creep me out, I have a cold at the moment But I don't think that's the cause. It also feels like my brain is constantly racing and I think about multiple things at once, this dosnt bother me because it's been that way since I remember. I don't know if I'm crazy or what, I don't think what I am experiencing is normal but I havnt talked to anyone about it because I don't want them to think I'm insane, or maybe I'm just paranoid and making this stuff up in my head I know the mind can play tricks, if u think it's this how can I stop my brain from doing this
Tags: Imaginary music, Anxiety, Bugs on skin, voices
Please talk to a doctor about this. Its nothing to be ashamed of. It's better to find out then  be worried about what is wrong.
You should definitely see a doctor soon. This could be a number of things so dont be alarmed. Just find out what is causing it to happen.
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
6 mins ago
specialmom commented on Scared now...Not sure...
1 hr ago
MattyTaylor added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
1 hr ago