Heart Problem?
Hi, I am a 17 year old male with acid reflux. Lately, i have been getting sudden sharp chest pain above my heart that will bring on a moment of nausea. Also, i get really random chills at unexpected times along with that sudden chest pain. At my physical, the doctor listened to my heartbeat, and said it was fine. I am extremely worried about this. Could it be acid reflux? Or anxiety or stress?? I weigh 230 pounds. I even get pins and needles in my left hand, and jaw and neck pain on the upper left side near my jaw. Maybe its all muscular?? It would be nice if this is not my heart, as i worry ALOT. Thank you
My husband had the same symptoms, along with extremely high blood pressure.  He went to the E.R. and they diagnosed it as a panic attack.  Now he is on blood pressure meds and xanax as needed.  He has not had another episode.
Good luck!
You ask if it could be acid reflux, anxiety and/or stress..........the answer is yes, BUT that is NOT a dx!
While it was good that you saw your doctor about this, it is obvious that his/her dx has not calmed your mind down since you are still stressed about what is going on.
We cannot give you a dx for your symptoms as we are not doctors, so I would suggest you see him/her again and let them know of your concerns. Perhaps they will do more than just listen to your heart and possibly order more tests this time. Pins and needle sensations are common with anxiety and your neck and jaw pain are quite possibly from clenching your teeth due to stress.
But again, only your doctor can give you a dx.
You are young and I'm sure it's nothing more than some stress, but it's far better to be safe than sorry.
Peace
Greenlydia