Anxiety Community
Heart attack or anxiety?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Heart attack or anxiety?

I'm 17 years old and nearly 2 months ago I was at my friends house playing video games and then out of nowhere my whole left side started tingling. Me being a pretty cautious dude, I searched the internet to try and solve my problems. But when I saw that it was a heart attack symptom my heart sank and I had a panic attack and felt like I was going to die. After I calmed myself down and walked home and told my mum about it. She said that i should I should wait a few days until I go to the doctor. During these days I developed very very minor chest pains, that was when I knew I needed to see a doctor. The doctor did a ECG and a blood test on me the next day and all was fine. this helped me relax.
But then around ten days later I had another panic attack. my anxiety was back but no it was worse. I was absolutely sure that I was going to have a heart attack. ever since then I have had the following symptoms:
.chest discomfort (mild pressing feeling)
.aches all over my body (mainly arms and feet)
.heart beating too hard
.irregular heart beat
.twitching muscles
.tingling all over my body
.acid stomach
.gassy pains
.jaw and face discomfort
I think that my jaw and chest pains are caused by gas because one time I was walking in town and I felt like I had to burp. and when i did i felt i weird pain in my jaw and chest.
I have had anxiety problems in the past such as
When i was in school assembly i had a massive panic attack because i thought i needed to pee. i freaked out and left the assembly and as soon as i left i felt fine. now every time i go into assembly i always have to go to the toilet
Also one time i felt like i needed to go to to toilet all the time (like every 15 minutes) i thought i had a bladder infection.

Please help me!
OTHER NOTES:
I had nausea for about 2 days then that stopped. (never vomited)
For a few days I felt like I was not far off fainting. (never fainted)
my chest pain has mainly been on the far left.
my gland on the right side of my neck is really swollen.
I sometimes get pain in my low abdomen.
ive been having same symptons im 26 yr old female ive suffered from anxiety for years ive been getting alot from doctors that it may be the anxiety causing or it may be  GERDS
i'd say for peace of mind go to the ER just to really rule out anything else but ive done so many testing and still get worried im having a heart attack bc if the palpitations and weakness i feel
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
3 mins ago
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
39 mins ago
LovemyKids86 . Comment