Heart palpitations?
I have been having weird feelings in my chest since the other day. I was laying in bed and I felt as though someone had squeezed all the air out of me for a second. It was really weird. And every since then I have been having tiny ones of those. It does not hurt or anything and I don't get dizzy it just kinda happens. I had an EKG done a few days ago and it came out completely normal and the doctor said I have a good strong heart. I just don't know what to do. I don't know if it is my heart or something else. I am a 17 year old girl who has no heart abnormalities so I just don't know what to think at this point
If you are only 17 I would say it is unlikely that you have heart problems. However, EKGs do not show everything and you should definitely ask about wearing a heart monitor to check it out. The reason why I wouldn't blame anxiety just yet, is because you used the description of squeezing and the fact it occurred when you were lying down. That is a lot different from anxiety chest tightness. Do you cough or anything? Asthma can cause a feeling of that nature and you don't have to wheeze to have asthma. So it could be anxiety, but I would definitely look into it more before assuming that