Aa
A
A
Close
Heart palpitations?
I have been having weird feelings in my chest since the other day. I was laying in bed and I felt as though someone had squeezed all the air out of me for a second. It was really weird. And every since then I have been having tiny ones of those. It does not hurt or anything and I don't get dizzy it just kinda happens. I had an EKG done a few days ago and it came out completely normal and the doctor said I have a good strong heart. I just don't know what to do. I don't know if it is my heart or something else. I am a 17 year old girl who has no heart abnormalities so I just don't know what to think at this point
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
If you are only 17 I would say it is unlikely that you have heart problems. However, EKGs do not show everything and you should definitely ask about wearing a heart monitor to check it out. The reason why I wouldn't blame anxiety just yet, is because you used the description of squeezing and the fact it occurred when you were lying down. That is a lot different from anxiety chest tightness. Do you cough or anything? Asthma can cause a feeling of that nature and you don't have to wheeze to have asthma. So it could be anxiety, but I would definitely look into it more before assuming that
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
20632981 tn?1502774546
Blank
Countrymorninggirl uploaded new photos
13 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank