Anxiety Community
Heavy head feeling and eye focusing problem

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viewing 201 comments:
24 female.. Reading through all of these has made me feel so much better. I thought I was the only one suffering. I felt so alone and isolated all the time.. I have all the above symptoms, had my bloods done, eyes tested and ECG.. All fine apart from the ECG, nothing to serious but having to go for a Eco.. I have an irregular heart beat.. Been prescribe beater blockers which have helped and only had another episode/panic attack since.. All started when I had a racing heart one night and thought I was dying (obviously wasnt).. Diagnosed with anxiety but kept pushing for more tests as u kno urself when somethin isn't right.. But now I can't seem t shift this heavy throbbing head which makes me feel like am not on this planet :/.. Frustrating is it! Eco next Tuesday so fingers crossed.. I had a little giggle reading through these, as it was such a relief :) thank you.
I wake up everyday feeling like any second I'll die,I always make it through the day and will tel myself its just luck and the next day is my day to die,I'm not currently on any medication and don't like the idea of taking medicatio,this is really scary for me and I'm not a happy person anymore and people don't seem to understand so I have no one to talk to,I'm fighting this battle alone and hate how I feel,is there anyone experiencing this
I am happy I have found this site.  This is really helpful and I realize I am not the only person going thru this.  I had my first panic attack about three weeks ago and everyday since then has been crazy.  I have the same heavy-headed feeling....I feel like my head keeps growing and I don't have any control to stop it.  I have done all the tests... seen about 7 doctors and now I have an appointment to do an MRI... so far all the tests have come back normal but I am not sure how to get it together.....
bring joy into your life.  find some hobby to relax you. be surrounded by happy people. watch comedy movies . meditate. And start to believe that you will solve the problem :)
Friends,

i read most of the comments and all of them are quite similar to mine.For me it started from a very much weird feeling."One day i was having my breakfast and i suddenly felt very unusual which i can explain.the feeling gave a me a little fear.
Slowly and gradually that feeling occurred frequently.One day when i had  30 ml drink,and i could not even bear the feeling.It was so terrifying,like something unusual has happened to me and i am not well.Friends i can not explain the feeling no words.

It even started getting worst.I thought my eyes had focussing problem.Went to opthalmologist, they said everything is ok.But i was not ready to beleive.I felt like i have cancer or some serious disorder.It just started worsening like that.
Slowly gradually i could not even think of drinking and now days i fear drinking still.But many times i tried but again the same phobia remained.

Every time i feel my head heavy,some thing unusual with my head,eyes.You know nonsense thinking.

I searched in internet.My all symptoms resembled with anxiety and fear.I was convinced to some extent.Some times the feeling just came like that and i had to run out of house to get some fresh air and hold my breathe in the night.

I could not share with any one.Felt like i am going mad.Shared with my wife she said she also had such feeling but i was not convinced.One day one of my friends shared with me that he is also having same kind of feeling  and he had to run out of his house in compromising position due to that feeling.I was then happy to know that this feeling is not so uncommon.I was so relieved that day.

that day onwards i knew  that it is a common thing and that gave me some strength against it.These days still i feel that but since i know that it is common and with a hope that it is temporary i am able to fight with it.

Hope will eradicate soon and will have good feelings soon.
One day I woke up with really bad vertigo. For the next several weeks I experienced almost all of the symptoms listed above. I recently had extensive bloodwork and physical down with excellent results. I eat really healthy, excersize at least 5x a week, non-smoker, non-drinker. I'm not stressed out or have feeling of anxiety. So when this started happening to me, I was a bit freaked out since I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. So after almost two weeks of having issues with my eyes focusing, heavy head feeling, slight vertigo throughout the day, I decided to try an alternative method of healing. Medicinal marijuanna. I smoked a little bit couple of hours prior to bed. I noticed that I slept better and was well rested the next morning. Also each day that I smoked, my symptoms started to slowly subside. After a week of smoking, I'm almost back to normal. I'm not trying to promote drug use, but after reading lots of articles online regarding marijuanna, I decided to try it and it worked for me.
Wow! im surprised so many have my symptoms.

5 weeks ago, I started with foggy brain, like there's a cloud over me.
tat went away after a week, then 2nd week till now heavy head and lightheadedness intensified in the 3rd/4th week,
then end of 4 th week, felt that heavy head is almost like gone, but lightheadedness persisted.
sometimes it feels like im gonna faint or if I got heavy head at the back of my head, then I would feel as if im being pulled backwards.

I visited my GP, and she just did 2 v simple tests,, walk straight and put both my hands up, and there was no tremor.

so she said, I dun have symptoms of brain tumor, cos I told her tats what I fear.
she said if im worried, I can get an MRI, just for peace of mind but she said dun waste money.
cos she said,"how many times you want to have MRI?"
if next year you have the same symptoms again,, you 're gonna do again??

so, I thought it was kinda logical.
But im mighty surprised if stress/ anxiety can give out such symptoms, and it was quite constant,, except when I 'm sleeping.

and I dun feel im very stressed, only bcos this has been going for weeks, I started to worry from 2nd week only.

so, im thinking when will all these go??

My dad told me go exercise more, cos im sedentary and a computer potato, and he said the way I sit was terrible, so I changed my sitting position just few days ago.

But im not tat on for real exercise, but I do more stretching and bending and deep breathing.

I also notice few days back I have hissing in the ears, and more prominent if I tilt my head backwards, or in a quiet room.
Not sure it was there all long or I just discover it??

also yesterday I actually felt better , had some moments of "normality",, cos a guy prayed for me,, BUT after I massage my neck on my massage chair, I got some headace n lightheadedness tat made me freaked out.

I thought to make my blood circulate better,,but it ended up worse, the feeling subsided in abt 10min tho.

But then this morning I woke up, not so good either, and in the afternoon, I felt the back of my head so heavy like im gonna fall backwards.

So, I dunno what to think, but reading this forum made me feel more relaxed.

I was crying before I found tis site.

oh yes, years back, 1 GP told me I may have or have Meniere's disease, cos I had vertigo when I turned my head. she did say occasionally the giddiness will return.
But I have head spinning all along when I lie on the bed if I turn my head to the right,, but then not always.

but this lightheadedness im having now is not dizziness, I dun see thgs spinning, but like floating or imbalance,, though I can still walk straight and dance etc.
I have gone through all your comments and noticed that every body have missed one thing that morning when you are getting up you do  sneezing and you should have running nose for a minute.IF you do not feel like this,it means your cold and sneezing nerve is jammed and you  have to have artificial cold and running noes by moving in open field and having cold water.
I suffered with this problem and now I am ok.
Best of luck.
Z.I.SIDDIQUI
thank u very much brother ,,,i feel better from ur words...........thnx lot
I encourage you all to start a new thread.  Often times, when you post on an older thread, it gets skipped over, as most responders will only look at the newer ones.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/new_with_new_subject?forum_id=71

Thanks!
I'm so glad I found this post! I have been going through the exact same thing!! The heavy head/ brain fog, tired, weird almost distorted vison but I also get what I can only describe as clogged ears and a hum in my right ear sometimes and sinus pain. It is amazing what anxiety can do to the body and mind. I have had bouts of anxiety sinse I was 17 and I am now 31. All of the "head symptoms" are new to me so I'm glad I'm not alone here.  :)
you should talk to a real doc. take medication. it will help. living in fear is no fun.
like you I don't believe in medicine, but I had no choice, after medicine and exercise, things getting better for me.
need find a real good doc and find good medicine start with low dosage.
Hello Iv recently found out that I suffer from anxiety.
In August, out of the blue I started having a panic attack, since then I felt odd now abs again (little dizzy) but for two weeks now, I have felt dizzy neasua, heavy headed, at time felt very sick but have not been and a uncomfortable chest feeling. Through out the whole day more than less I will feel scared and anxious. I am scared for the worse case Scenario, I feel  I'am unlucky in life which freaks me out. But I don't know what to do. I just can't seem to relax and be happy and normal.
Hello
I can honestly say I agree, when a rusty starts
And you feel the worst like you are the unlucky one
You are dying. And it scares you to a whole new
Level.
I am new to anxiety, the last two weeks have made
Me so unhappy I constantly feel out of focus and
Not relaxed. It's so hard to control and hard not
To worry.
I never knew how common this was.
I posted my own topic

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Migraines--Headaches/24-7-head-pressure-/show/2031291#post_9600809

However maybe this is anxiety, I really don't know. I had a hellish 2 years 6 months ago could it be hitting me now?

This heavy head is destroying my life.
My main worry is I've never had feeling depressed or worried have any effect on me physically before and I don't have any problems with my chest or heart beat. It's just this constant daily 24/7 pressure heavy feeling in my head that I think about non stop and keep googling what it can be.

Sleep is so hard to get and when I do I keep waking up constantly and having dreams related to my head as its all I think about.

I exercise 5 days a week and have a happy life with a fiancé and new house with zero worries now....well just this feeling in my head. I'd understand it if it happened 6 months ago but not now when life was great?

Don't want medication as I hate taking pills, I just don't think they can solve problems deep down.

I'm only 26, stuff feeling like this for the rest of my days, my loved ones deserve better than listen to me moan constantly about something that they can never understand since to look at I look normal and healthy.
Hi there I have all the same things you have had. I have been experiencing this for a few years and doesn't seem to go away. I really need to talk to someone that has these same issues. It scares me a lot and interferes with my life. I am even scared sometimes to go to work because of this. Please contact me to talk if you can. I feel dizzy, sometimes even faint I really get the off balance symptoms the most. I am scared to go to stores due to embarrassment if i fall which I never have yet but just the idea.
Exactly the same here i havent been diognosed with anxitey but i do think i have it i keep thinking im seriously ill my head feels so heavy and weird also my eyes feel heavy too, i sometimes have chest pain etc and feel faint. I also feel really drained etc. also panic attcks an i keep thinking omg im ill im gonna die etc but its just really weird. But its only anxiety the best way to forget it is do something to take your mind off it, its scary and that but you need to try and be positive thats what iv been told to do and actually while im typing this my head feels as though its gonna drop off but i know its just anxiety. Horrible thing to have isnt it.
Hi I've just been dignosed with anxiety it's got ton so bad that it was stopping me from doing things I once enjoyed Iive been having awful neck and head pain for the last few weeks and was just wondering if anybody can help me is this due to the anxitey or something else?  
I suggest trying acupuncture - I suddenly was overcome by severe panic attacks 1-2 times per day and high anxiety, and a mixture of Acupuncture, Chiropractor, and Vitamin B Complex helped.. along with some support from family and close friends, I absolutely feel like I am on the road to recovery.

I suggest trying acupuncture before going on medicine - it helps!
Avatar n tn
where to do accupenture frnd . in palm?? plz help
Hi, just want to tell you that many of the symptoms you describe can be the result of an inner-ear disorder. There are relatively few medical practices that truly understand these disorders, but to begin, you can look on the VEDA web site, vestibular.org. I have just joined the fundraising board for this organization, which serves as a hub for many different countries because there is so little information disseminated worldwide. The three places I know of who are experts in the USA are: The Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins in Maryland, and Dr. Steenerson (ENT) who works with Gaye Cronin (OT) in Atlanta. They gave me the first proper diagnosis after three years of being told to go to psychiatrists. Mine was the result of a car accident, but there are many different causes for inner-ear disorders. The conundrum is, does anxiety cause the symptoms, or do the symptoms cause the anxiety. It's yours to ponder and investigate. Best, Deborah
Her last post on MH was 6 years ago so I doubt she will be reading this.
You made me feel much better because I had the same and they said its anxiety they even put me on depressants but im scared to drink it because of the side efects
:( I WISH I COULD SE HER EMAIL ADDRESS
YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!!
I NEED TO BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU WHATS UR EMAIL ADDRESS LOLREAD UR STORY LIKED IT LOL I AM THE SAME!
Her last post on MH was 5 years ago so I doubt she will be reading this. Also giving your email to a stranger carries risks.
HI PHIL:

EVER FIND OUT WHAT YOUR PROBLEM WAS?? I SUGGEST GOING TO AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST AND GETTING A THYROID AND ADRENAL WORKUP. IF CORTISOL IS LOW OR THYROID HORMONES ARE LOW AND OTHER HORMONES ARE LOW OR HIGH, INSIST ON AN MRI WITH GANDOLINIUM OF THE PITUITARY GLAND IN YOUR BRAIN. I SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ANXIETY.... THATS A DANGEROUS ASSUMPTION AT TIMES AND A LAZY DIAGNOSIS BY THE DOCTOR WHEN THEY DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG AND JUST DECIDE TO SAY ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF FIGURING OUT WHATS GOING ON. I HAD MRIs OF MY BRAIN FOR 7 YEARS BEFORE FINALLY!! AFTER MY INSISTING, I GOT THE RIGHT TYPE OF MRI... AND THERE IT WAS... BAM! A TUMOR ON MY PITUITARY. THEY ARE VERY VERY SMALL, MEASURED IN MM, SO THEY CANNOT BE SEEN WITHOUT THAT VERY SPECIFIC DYE AND VERY SPECIFIC TYPE OF MRI... YOUR SUDDEN LOSS OF SIGHT, VERTIGO, FATIGUE.... SYMPTOMS OF A PITUITARY ADENOMA... BUT.... SYMPTOMS OF MANY OTHER THINGS TOO SO DONT WORRY.... BUT.... RULE IT OUT, OR RULE IT IN, AND TEST FOR ALL ELSE BEFORE YOU CALL IT "ANXIETY". IM A NURSE, STUDYING FOR NURSE PRACTITIONER SO YOU CAN TRUST MY ADVISE. BE CAREFUL ON THESE WEBSITES WHERE PEOPLE MEAN WELL, BUT THIER ADVISE CAN BE DANGEROUS OR EVEN LIFE THREATENING AT TIMES! NEVER NEVER FOLLOW THE ADVISE OF A NON MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. JUST READ, LISTEN AND ASK A DOCTOR WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THE ADVISE FIRST. REMEMBER, SEE A DOCTOR SPECIALIST CALLED AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST. GET THESE BLOOD TESTS RUN: TSH, T4, T3, AM CORTISOL (BEFORE 9am!),  GRH, TESTOSTERONE, ESTROGEN AND PROLACTIN.  NO EATING OR DRINKING BUT WATER AFTER MIDNIGHT THE PM BEFORE LABS = FASTING! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR A TRUE PROLACTIN LEVEL.  AND..... CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. IS IT LOW?  IS IT HIGH?
AFTER THE LAB RESULTS ARE READY, GO BACK TO THE LAB YOU GAVE BLOOD OUT AND ASK TO SIGN A "MEDICAL RELEASE" TO GET A COPY OF THE RESULTS.  MOST PITUITARY ADENOMAS SECRETE PROLACTIN IN HIGH AMOUNTS, SOME GROWTH HORMONE AND SOME DONT SECRETE MUCH AT ALL, MAKING ALL YOUR HORMONE LEVELS LOW. SO, GO STRAIGHT TO GO AS THEY SAY IN MONOPOLY GAME AND GET THIS MYSTERY SOLVED..... IT TOOK ME MANY YEARS TO SOLVE MY MYSTERY AND WHEN I FIND OTHERS THAT SHARED THE SAME SYMPTOMS AS ME, I ALWAYS SHARE INFO WITH THEM TO GO GET THIS CHECKED OUT... IT ONLY TAKES ONE DR VISIT PLUS A FOLLOW  UP AFTER YOUR LABS ARE DONE AND IF LABS ARE ABNORMAL, A 40 MINUTE MRI OF PITUITARY USING GANDOLINIUM DYE.... GOOD LUCK! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT! AND REMEMBR!! DONT FREAK OUT! ITS JUST A POSSIBILITY. AND, STUDIES SAY OVER 25% OF THE POPULATION HAVE THESE AND DONT KNOW IT! MANY PEOPLE HAVE NO SYMPTOMS AND OTHERS DO. IT JUST DEPENDS WHERE ON THE PITUITARY ITS GROWING AND WHAT ITS PRESSING ON. MINE IS PRESSING UPWARDS TOWARDS THE OPTIC CHIASM AND OPTIC NERVES, SO I ALSO OCCAISSIONALLY LOSE EYESIGHT, THEN AFTER I WALK AROUND A FEW HOURS, INFLAMMATION GOES DOWN AND MY SIGHT COMES BACK. CAN PRESS ON OTHER NERVE TO CAUSE VERTIGO OR JUST CAUSE MIGRAINES AND PRESSURE.  HOPE YOU DONT HAVE ONE, BUT HOPE YOU CHECK. GOOD LUCK!
FYI...  A LESSON FOR ALL WHO SEES THIS:

CT SCANS ARE PRIMARILY TO FIND AREAS OF BLEEDING... AS IN A STROKE

MRIs WITH SPECIAL DYES (GANDOLINIUM) , SPECIAL SETTINGS (MS PROTOCOL), OR CLOSE UPS OF AREAS (PITUITARY, INNER EAR) ARE USED FOR TUMORS OR OTHER SOFT TISSUES (TENDONS, LIGAMENTS) MOST TUMORS MAY NOT BE SEEN IF THE MRI IS DONE WITHOUT DYE. IT MUST BE DONE WITH AND WITHOUT DYE AS THE TUMOR WILL ABSORB THE DYE MARKER AND APPEAR MORE VISIBLE ON THE FILMS. A PITUITARY GLAND TUMOR WILL BE MISSED ALL TOGETHER UNLESS DR ORDERS MRI WITH GANDOLINIUM DYE AND A CLOSE UP OF PITUITARY GLAND AS THEY ARE VERY VERY SMALL.

XRAYS ARE FOR BONES, TENDONS, JOINTS, ETC.

JUST A NOTE TO YOU AND ALL! I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS AND LEARNS ABOUT THIS! ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO KNOW! A LOT OF PEOPLE GET FALSE SECURITY THINKING I HAD THIS XRAY ONCE, SO IM ALL CLEAR.... NEVER GIVEUP IF YOU HAVE STRANGE SYMPTOMS! AND ALWAYS READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT WHAT TESTS YOU MAY NEED AND INSIST THAT THE DOCTOR ORDER ALL TESTS! ITS YOUR BODY! ITS YOUR LIFE! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK EVERYTHING.... AND IF YOU DONT GET AN ANSWER REPEAT AND/OR CHECK FURTHER FOR OTHER POSSIBILITIES.  I KNOW PEOPLE THAT SPENT 7 - 10 YEARS! BEFORE THEY GOT A DIAGNOSIS FOR A RARE TYPE OF ONE DISEASE.... UNBELIEVABLE HOW MANY DOCTORS WILL GIVE UP OR BURN OUT ON YOU TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT! BUT IF YOU ARE SICK (YOU KNOW YOUR BODY) DONT GIVE UP! Go from doctor to doctor if you must. BUT DONT GIVE UP EVERYONE!
Phil and Mik haven't posted since 2009 so I don't think they will get your message.
people who feels that their right brain is heavy is because your left brain is more active than right part. If you want to activate right brain just buy this book"Tony Buzane-the power of creative intelligence" dont overthink on this problem it is a minor problem.
This is so reassuring. Thanks s0 much!
26 years ago my problem started, i just started my new job and everything was going well. bam i woke up one day and felt weird, started the doctor thing which led to ent for all the ear tests,then nuerologist for brain scan then more ear dr's more nuerologists, the weird feeling led to scared feelings which manifested to panic attacks all while trying to keep my new job. finally after a few years of just getting by everyday i got an arrythmia,ah finally a real symptom. as bad as it was i finally had something that was real,eventually my mind came off the other heavy headed feeling  as it lessened. i finally got very used to that feeling that i new it would go away after a while and next day id be fine,but always was afraid to do certain things,promotions etc,.in the last 10 years ive been tolerating it well,a couple of beers would even help a lot until about a month ago things started coming back with a vengance, i am, back to square one all over,dont know what to do
I agree with this 100%. I also clench my teeth, then my heavy head keeps me from sleeping. I don't always get heavy head feeling, but when I do I always think I have a brain tumor or something-then I remind myself its just my anxiety. It a hard cycle, but we just have to learn to work with it
I didn't read all of these comments but some of the symptoms seem quite similar to what has been bothering me for years: ANXIETY AND NARCOLEPSY.  Before you roll your eyes, consider if you meet some of the criteria (you do not HAVE to have cataplexy either).  Complete the Epsworth Sleepiness Scale, think about is the heaviness that you feel (brain fog, forgetfulness) caused by maybe feeling "sleepy". I'm on medication now but for at least a year I felt like I was losing my mind (I'm a grad student, 4.0 graduate, full-time Social Worker, so it was uncharacteristic) when I began having a hard time focusing more, forgetting a lot, wanting to withdraw from others, I could barely get through the day, go to the gym and I would go right to bed, I felt depressed because all I wanted to do was sleep and I felt out of it all the time.  FINALLY I got a referral from my doctor to see a Sleep Specialist - I have a sleep study and MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test) with showed that I fall asleep so quickly that sometimes I might not even feel it because I often also go directly into REM sleep ... also abnormal).  SOOO ... before ruling it out, PLEASE be aware of how sleep and any sleep problems can highly impact your functionality and most always impact the severity of any other co-occurring disorders you may have (Anxiety, depression, chronic pain, etc.) that you may already have.
Avatar n tn
Even I am in the same situation not able to concentarte on any thing..help me pls..
just curious, as i struggle from anxiety as well as a fear of possible seizures, what were your symptoms that made you think you were having seizures? have you been fine since?
I had the same problems and I was hospitalized for OCD and put on Zoloft for anxiety assistance. I met with a psychiatrist and therapist 1 every other week. and that is were i feel the most relief from my anxiety. i have learned breathing techniques that assist in that heavy feeling and eye problem, here is a link to a  breathing technique to help lessen the tension.

http://www.anxietycoach.com/breathingexercise.html
exactly the same situation im facing. I am a computer profressional, its been few months my dammn brain seems jelly and dumb..eyes too strain and feels difficult to conecentrate and think..i have no other physical issues and never had other  than this symptom thats making me like an idiot.

Please help..i tested my vision changed my glasses..but of no use..
I am glad I am not alone. I have been having all these weird symptoms for last 2 years now. One day i was driving to work and felt like i was about to pass out. Sudden palpitations with hot flashes, blurry eyes, extreme pressure in my neck , shoulders and head. I was in the middle of driving on highway and felt like i was going to lose my control. It scared me to death. I ended up in the ER. No body knew what kind of episode was this and I was not able to explain. They did all kind of tests , CT scans, even MRI of brain , neck etc. every thing came back normal. My physical workup continued til 1 and half years and nothing was diagnosed properly... and I continued to have all these above symptoms with all their intensity.
Finally I begged my neurologist to put me on any anti anxiety drug to see if it works. He prescribed me Zoloft which was very harsh on me in the beginning but I wanted to hang in there. I was a complete mess and wanted to get to the normal state.
Finally it started helping me by reducing the intensity of some of the symptoms. I am now on 100 mg of zoloft , and much better than before but still get those heavy head and foggy mindedness very often.

but the only thing i am still worried and fighting for is the anxiety and panic during driving. I can not drive. I manage to drive on small streets but CAN'T drive on roads or highways at all. It triggers my nervousness and same extreme symptoms as soon as I see the road or a traffic light.

Anybody else in this situation?

Oh and one thing I noticed when I had those intense episodes was that I felt like some kinda liquid was being released into my brain along with the extreme pressure in neck and back of the head and racing thoughts which was a very scary feeling. It would make me very restless and scared like the brain was melting or something.
It was never diagnosed that what kind of feeling was that. I still feel it sometimes when I get a very intense episode but not very often like before. Thank God.

Its very hard to explain but I am sure somebody here would be able to relate.

Please let me know does these weird things happen in an anxiety attack?
I've been having those too.  Heavy headed feeling where I feel like I can't hold my head up.   Especially like that behind a computer screen and driving.  Also that uneasiness and loss of balance.  I've had an MRI of my neck and brain both with/without contrast, nothing there.  Ultrasounds of my gut to make sure there's no abnormalities.   Good there.  One thing that popped up after I asked for a specific blood test my vitamin d was low (16).  So I'm taking 50,000UI once a week.   I feel a little better but long road ahead if the vitamin decifiency was the culprit.   I'm also going to get tested for gluten and Candida.  Candida can do everything that you all mentioned and is pretty much living in everybody.   Just some people never get the affects of it or it blew up out of control releasing the poisons.   So I'll be going gluten free soon for a month to see how I feel.   I'll let you all know how it goes.  

I also get facial numbness usually accompanied with the heavy headed feeling and foggy headed but I'm chalking that up to my anxiety blowing up like it has done for years.   Anxiety and depression can be a very tricky thing to deal with.   My anxiety normally gives me nausea so with these issues is killing me.   Lost a bunch of weight so far because of it.  
I'm having this heaviness feeling at the back of my head. It's kinda pressure sometimes my head feels cold from inside abit which is quite disturbing as a normal human being. Secondly I can't focus on things as I used to. Standing anywhere at a stretch for a long period makes me feel like I might fall. And one more thing my ears are so blocked too and heavy till my neck. It's been a year I'm in this situation haven't get it checked. On this coming Monday I'll be going to the doctor to get my ears checked first then I'll pursue whatever he will ask me to do so. What should I be doing ?  Kindly guide me as well. :)
Have you ever come across seeing like visual static on the sides of whatever you are focusing on? Or see small visual snow type symptoms?
It could be due to stress and anxiety. Taking too much stress affect your mental and physical health both, it also results sleep issues and anxiety problems.
Try some natural ways to remove your stress like head massage, hot bath, slow music and take proper meals.
Yes i have the same problem you have the same exact description
jack am having the same of ur problem and the feeling is like am getting mad. when it comes I take paracetamol and aspirin.
Its sounds like anxiety symptoms. After 2 years i feel much better than how i was before panic attack. I do regular breath and walk daily basis. I had a fear since from my childhood. I feel some strange fear gone away after panic disorder period. Now i believe the words what doctor said " Jesus is going to optimize your body and make you as a new man in this world. You should accept the changes." Now i feels, how far its true. He suggested some exercise. I followed. These two years i worked in a college. Even any strange symptoms not going to affect you much. I fixed in my mind. Hope guys this will help you.
Viewing 201 comments:
10356, and Jade59 commented on dominosarah's status
40 mins ago
Jade59 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
10356 commented on zerokewl123's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms