Aa
A
A
Close
Help! Cure for Anxiety Rash!?
For over 10 years I have been breaking out in a red blotchy rash when I get nervous, anxious, excited, etc. It is very embarrassing and since having a child it has gotten worse. I have always just shrugged it off and dealt with it but it has taken over my life. I don't even want to go to public events or exposed social situations because of it. I cannot wear the things I want because I know I will break out in this rash. It has even gotten to the point where I don't only break out on my chest and neck but all over my back, shoulders and stomach too!

I am getting married in August of 2014 and would be mortified to see wedding pictures and videos covered in this blotchy ugly rash. Plus I want to be able to wear a strapless dress and not be paranoid that I will break out. Has anyone had this issue and is there anything that can cure it???
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have you ever saw a dermatologist about the rash? I know you said it happens when you're anxious but there may be something you can take or use during these times. Maybe a cream, ointment or medication.
Yes, I have heard of other people getting a rash during anxious times.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
480448 tn?1426952138
Sometimes, in these kinds of cases, a beta blocker (antihypertensive medication) like Propanolol is prescribed and is effective.  I would ask your doctor about trying something like that if you haven't before.

Good luck, keep us updated!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
19264658 tn?1474865461
Blank
Lonelygirl28 uploaded a new photo
2 hrs ago
Blank
day 4 - Concerta ER