Help! Cure for Anxiety Rash!?
For over 10 years I have been breaking out in a red blotchy rash when I get nervous, anxious, excited, etc. It is very embarrassing and since having a child it has gotten worse. I have always just shrugged it off and dealt with it but it has taken over my life. I don't even want to go to public events or exposed social situations because of it. I cannot wear the things I want because I know I will break out in this rash. It has even gotten to the point where I don't only break out on my chest and neck but all over my back, shoulders and stomach too!

I am getting married in August of 2014 and would be mortified to see wedding pictures and videos covered in this blotchy ugly rash. Plus I want to be able to wear a strapless dress and not be paranoid that I will break out. Has anyone had this issue and is there anything that can cure it???
Have you ever saw a dermatologist about the rash? I know you said it happens when you're anxious but there may be something you can take or use during these times. Maybe a cream, ointment or medication.
Yes, I have heard of other people getting a rash during anxious times.
Sometimes, in these kinds of cases, a beta blocker (antihypertensive medication) like Propanolol is prescribed and is effective.  I would ask your doctor about trying something like that if you haven't before.

Good luck, keep us updated!