Help! I stopped Cymbalta and Wellbutrin cold turkey
I have been taking cymbalta(60mg) and wellbutrin (200mg) daily for 3 years.  I decided I was tired of taking it, it didn't seem to be helping me anymore, and I was tired of the expense.  I quit wellbutrin cold turkey about a 5 days ago and I quit cymbalta cold turkey 3 days ago.  I now feel like I am losing my mind.  I have been feeling and acting somewhat manic.  I have felt kind of 'hi' and  actually like it. Problem is I am now recognizing that I am irritable and can be "hi' and happy one minute and then I will "snap" at a family member the next.  I've also realized that some of the things I'm now doing are stupid -- like driving too fast.  At one point I felt like driving right off the highway to make the chaos in my head stop swirling.  My brain feels awash in pins and needles and I can't focus or concentrate on anything.  I'm going a mile a minute and can't calm down.  I have been startled by things that aren't even really there.  I was walking down the hall at work yesterday and jumped out of the way of a door that was swinging open and was going to hit me ---- the door didn't open and never was opening - but I "saw it".  What is wrong with me?  Is this new mental illness symptoms or just my body flippin out from going off the meds?
Hi there I am no professional but you should not have quit cold turkey...especially since you have been taking it for 3 years you should have consulted your doctor and started to wean yourself off...your body pretty much is going into shock 3 years is quite a bit of time and to just up and quit...I think you should consult your doctor and talk about options for you if you are not happy with your medication...I hope this helps and take care of yourself and obviuosly your meds were helpin in s0ome way did you used to be this way b4 you took your meds if so then they were doing there job but if you are not happy with the way you feel on them you need to talk to a doctor not quit cold turky! I wish the best of luck to you and you find something that works and fits your life style!
Here's what you can do if you want -- go back on the meds at the last dose at which you felt fine, and do this correctly, which is to taper slowly.  You'd probably want to do it one med at a time, but consult a psychiatrist who knows how to do this.  Otherwise, you just have to tough it out and hope it goes away.  You are suffering classic withdrawal symptoms.
I second what paxiled said.  You are experiencing a withdrawal syndrome, which, for most meds like these, can be quite significant.  To make matters worse, you stopped taking TWO meds abruptly.

You need to consult with the prescribing doctor ASAP. Most likely...you will have to go back to your most recent dosage, then taper gradually.  Unfortunately, that will probably cause even worse symptpms for a short duration, but in the long run, it will ease the symptoms for you.  Especially since you are acting careless and could end up hurting yourself or someone else.

Good luck to you....hopefully this will be a learning experience for you to NEVER stop taking ANY medication without first discussing it with your doctor!