Help me please!? am i going to die?!?
I'm 14 years old and im a female that has had anxiety for as long as i remember. but im NOT stupid. i know for a fact that what i have been suffering for the last 8 months is not my anxiety i know that there is somthing wrong and i come from a rather poor family and i cant just go and see a doctor... please help im so scared!!! i feel like i have to yawn to get a deep breath!! im not unfit at all! i surf every afternoon and i have a dance class i attend every week :( so lets rule that out. i dont smoke and nobody in my family smokes! i have been tested for asthma but i dont have it and i drink tons of water! if anything... to much? im really worried and i have a doctor i see at headspace but shes kinda limited and every doctor i see says that im fine Could it be Pneumonia? am i too yound for that? please help! any SERIOUS help will be appreciated.. :(
P.S i keep getting pains under my ribs on the right side? please help me out people :( have a heart. im so scared.
How do you know for "a fact" this isn't anxiety?  It's a pretty common symptom, after all.  I know you say you're poor, but, well, dance and surfing are pretty expensive pastimes, so I'm thinking you can afford to see a therapist and get to the bottom of your anxiety since the doc has ruled out medical causes and you confess to having an anxiety problem.  You're (thankfully) too young for medication, so therapy is the way to go.  Given your lifestyle, have you ever looked into meditation?