Anxiety Community
Help me please.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Help me please.

This problem makes me ever so anxious. Help me please

Hello you all, I've got a little concern of infection. Today I got a my hair cut, I see a barber change a razor blade when shaving me. He shave on my right side of face, anyways before shaving on the left; I see the barber uses his bare finger, cleaning rubbing the leftovers of my hair on the blade.

This is the point I fear, when he finished rubbing, he then uses it to shave on my left side "IMMEDIATELY"!
I know that hiv is fragile virus, and hard to transmit when it exposes to the air; but in my case, it is IMMEDIATELY used shaving my face!!!

The points that lead to my question concern are that
1.I don't know that his finger is cut or not, and I can't stop him to shave me in time.  If so, can his blood on a blade infects me?
2.I don't get any big wounds --no bleeding which can see by eyes-- from his shaving, but it irritates when touching alcohol. I'm not sure if there're any wound on my back side, I can't see it. but I'm sure there's no BIG BLEEDING which is outstanding to see by eyes.

What I should do I don't know.

know and remember this point --HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host.

The problem is that the razor is used IMMEDIATELY. That means the virus is fresh and (still?) active. It can infect by shaving, right? This makes me fear so much.

Must I get test for CMIA 28days? Sorry for interuption again, but I just don't know where I can talk to.

Ps.I'd like to know that which types of wound are the wound the can be infected? Shaving can? Thank you very much. Virus is still fresh

I don't know how to relieve my anxiety.
Thank you very much.
help me please. i'm in the most terrible situation.
don't worry if that thing will be so easy everyone should have been sick that goes to barber you just worry for nothing
Jade59, and nursegirl6572 commented on 10356's status
23 mins ago
10356 My Sister has passed on.. ... Comment
abby32886 joined this community
Welcome them!