Anxiety Community
Help me pleasee ??????

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Help me pleasee ??????

I have always had a lot of anxiety, 2 years ago when i was going out with this boy and he took me out to dinner i was feeling very anxious that night for some reason and after the dinner I through up. since then i have not had a relationship longer than a week or two and when i meet someone i feel to anxious to go on dates with them. i feel like i cant eat around the person and prior to going to see them i feel sick and nauseous. After doing some research I discovered that what I have is called Globus Hystericus, an anxiety symptom by which the throat muscles are tense and you feel like you cant eat or swallow. I also have that butterfly feeling in my stomach. how can I change this ? i just want to be able to be in a relationship like a normal person and not feel like im gonna throw up and that i cant eat around them. this is ruining my life and im loosing weight dramatically because i just met someone new and im so anxious about seeing them again im having trouble eating.
I too have always had butterflies in my stomach but just assumed it was stress maybe it's my anxiety. I sometimes have sore throats etc. your post has helped me so much to realize my anxiety is controlling my life too.  What does your dr say? Is there a medicine you can take or a support group you could join? I'm really sorry you have to deal w this. I hope things will get better for you.

AP
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms