Anxiety Community
Help me pleasee ??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Help me pleasee ??????

I have always had a lot of anxiety, 2 years ago when i was going out with this boy and he took me out to dinner i was feeling very anxious that night for some reason and after the dinner I through up. since then i have not had a relationship longer than a week or two and when i meet someone i feel to anxious to go on dates with them. i feel like i cant eat around the person and prior to going to see them i feel sick and nauseous. After doing some research I discovered that what I have is called Globus Hystericus, an anxiety symptom by which the throat muscles are tense and you feel like you cant eat or swallow. I also have that butterfly feeling in my stomach. how can I change this ? i just want to be able to be in a relationship like a normal person and not feel like im gonna throw up and that i cant eat around them. this is ruining my life and im loosing weight dramatically because i just met someone new and im so anxious about seeing them again im having trouble eating.
I too have always had butterflies in my stomach but just assumed it was stress maybe it's my anxiety. I sometimes have sore throats etc. your post has helped me so much to realize my anxiety is controlling my life too.  What does your dr say? Is there a medicine you can take or a support group you could join? I'm really sorry you have to deal w this. I hope things will get better for you.

AP
Tymmo222 commented on A very inspiring colu...
3 mins ago
Sonrissa commented on Hospital
Jade59 commented on 10356's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms