Help
For a lil while now something has been happening but i have no idea what yet. Slowly everyday it's getting worse and worse. Right now this is what has been happening. Slowly my vision is turning really bad. I use to have prefect vision to. See things real far but now i need glasses. I just thought I was getting older and my eyes were getting worse. I'm 16 by the way. Well another thing is my memory is becoming bad. I slowly start to forgot things. Sometimes I forgot my teachers name that I had class with for 2 months now. I dont know any of my friends birthdays anymore not even my own parents. I have no idea how old my mom and dad is anymore to be real. Also my left hand it feels like it's been going numb. Sometimes during class or at home I wont feel it like I'm just holding something and its there nothing is there to hold it. Last  paranoid. I always feel paranoid now of days. Like it comes out of no where. Im getting scared now just because how bad it is becoming. Also i forgot sometimes randomly i will feel sick but i wont have a fever or anything.

Here is what I said but the symptoms
-Slow lost of vision
-Lost of memory
-Numbness.in left hand.
-Feels paranoid.
-Feels sick but isn't sometimes.

If someone can help please do. I don't like how things are going anymore and really wish someone could help me with what has been going on.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I forgot to say that I have to be doing something or ill wonder off to something else. I have no noted disease or mental disorders.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank